how to improve the slowdown

Bitter Rivals

International
24 January 2005
Hey

my mate was telling me, that he hardly gets slowdown on the pes6 xbox 360 version, and told me to try something which i did, and i have noticed a big difference, in the slowdown you get on corners, free kicks, goal kicks etc... i could hardly notice it!

try this and see

press the guide button (middle xbox button) then personal settings, then notifications, turn off the notifications

and then try pes6 again, and see the difference.. certainly works for me!

i just enable notifications again when im not playing pes, plus who wants a friends name popup actross the radar/bottom of the pitch while your player

discuss!

I have the notifications turned off all the time and I have no problems with slowdowns. Only had some small slowdowns online but nothing drastic

all you have to do is find the no cd crack and that sorts the whole problem out, i had really bad slow downs, once i found the no cd crack it works a treat cant tell you where to get it though as im not allowed on here, i think its a problem with the disk thats why so many of us were having problems with slowdown hope this has helped you out

Don't suppose it fixes the shoot-button lag (the only thing that could get me to play this travesty of a game ever again)?

HERES HOW YOU FIX PRO EVO 6

TAKE IT OUT OF THE MACHINE,PUT IN CASE,TAKE BACK TO SHOP,GET PS2 VERSION
AND ENJOY PRO EVO 6 HOW IT SHOULD BE WITH FULL EDIT AND AN ONLINE VERSION WITHOUT LAG.

the 360 version isa joke and if YOU cant see that your a fanboy for konami

heartless said:

AND ENJOY PRO EVO 6 HOW IT SHOULD BE WITH FULL EDIT AND AN ONLINE VERSION WITHOUT LAG.

For the last time, WE'RE NOT FUCKING FANBOYS!!!

Just because you don't like the game doesn't mean you can oppress your oppinions onto others who do and insult us if we don't agree. You've got to be the third moron I'm telling to grow up in the last two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would get the ps2 version but atm my ps2 is being used as a door opener, to let a draft in to try and keep my x box 360 cool lol

heartless said:

Personally I find it truly admirable that instead of spending your time posting on the PS forum pages you are in here shouting your warnings to us :applause:

Well done. And thanks again.

I tried it and it does on mine

well it seemed to anyway, ah i dunno i need to play more games with open goals

MrCoopz said:
I tried it and it does on mine

well it seemed to anyway, ah i dunno i need to play more games with open goals
No mate, I promise you. Three open goals, three rugby shots. The game is a waste of fucking disc space.

I was going to hold onto it and wait for a patch but if I sell it now I'll get £50 off some poor bastard. So I think that's the way to go.

Fair enough, this does get rid of the slowdown, but not the button lag. At least, not for me. I've touched the button like a feather five times, and five times the bar has filled up and gone over the bar.

I'm sorry, but say what you want about how great the game is; what is the point if you can't get a shot on target 99% of the time? The game isn't a football match, it's a game of who will the button lag go easiest on. It's out of order (literally).

look you tools pro evo 6 for the 360 was not made by seabass all he did was get his name on the credits the team responsible have said they wanted it out in febuary narch time with the full edit modes and better lobbys and servers for it but microsoft and konami themselves wanted it out now and boy did we get it!!
pro evo 6 is a joke a shadow of game that should have bee spectacular and is just plain shite,if you think laggy games and random shooting and passing,players that are unresponsive and no longevity by all means keep buying this shit you deserve it,ps2 owners get 8 players,play against pc users and a full edit mode,we get slowdown and a empty game.
the pc demo i have looks slpendid on my 32"samsung lcd tv/monitor for my pc and when i buy it for the pc i will have a full edit and options to use a 360 controller for windows on it or my ps2 pad and it looks better than the shit i have been given on the 360

DONT BUY THE 360 VERSION OR ALL THE NEXT PRO EVO'S WILLBE JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE

Back
Top Bottom