How to make ML harder

TFH

Non-League
23 April 2006
is there any other ways to make the master league in pes6 more competive, apart from not buying the top players?

I edit all players to injury tolerance C as the injuries in the game are far too few, this only helps a little and edit all tactics to emulate teams real tactics, there is not much else you can do, the AI seems to attack more on the top level but leaves itself too open to the counter!
Also try to keep a small squad with a quite a few youngsters to bring through too.

i know a way on the 360 if u start the season with 3 losses then the AI plays better. Generally though the AI is never going to score a very nice goal if u are focus on defence but its eating from ur mistakes really

You have to use your imagination to make it harder.

In the past i have played as a selling club so if you get any offers for players you have to sell them.
But if you get a offer for a non listed player you get good money and it allows you to experiment with lots of players you might not have previously bought

As Embrace mentioned you should impose restrictions on yourself like wage caps, transfer fee limits and the like.

Then you can only buy normal players and this should make things more difficult.

I know in the past I've had to do this. I've even heard of people playing through a few seasons with the default master league team.

Although I'm not quite that good!

you shuold take over a club of master league players and start with the lowset money ,boy i done that and it was harder then i thought it wuold be u have to be good to saty in the league n not be game over and get players
this is what you shuold do ::
1.START WITH THE MASTER LEAGUE TEAM
2.MAKE IT VERY HARD
3.START WITH THE LOWEST MONEY
4.MAKE YOUR OWN LEAGUE PUTTING THE STRONGEST TEAM
5.WELL GOOD LUCK

i agree with..... sroud
i do that system and it is so much harder than most people think.
i also have a rule that i must not buy or sell any player for my first 3 seasons. this forces you to play with the default players. dont panic though some players do come through.:)

Ruskin RULES

Back
Top Bottom