How to make your PES game slower/faster/slow motion

IT is not a virus. I have tested the file with analyser and it is harmless. I have done it with AVG, NOD32, Puma, Spybot and so one.

when I use this program my PES6 exe wont open up...I dont think this works.

thats bull Soovija, VIRUS DONT FALL FOR IT I NEARLY DID, and already a few have, 33 kilobytes for a program like that sure.

Soovija = Virus spreading gay
I did not download it but Soovija deserves to be banned for trying to spread crap round that will infect our computers.

it's not a virus. downloaded it already and it opens fine. haven't tested it though but had it scanned with 2 AntiVirus systems. Kaspersky and NOD32. none gave a virus result.

kostas its impossible for a program which is 30 kb or odd to do that paticular aspect of the game THERE IS NO WAY THAT I KNOW OFF TO EDIT GAME PERFORMANCE and even if there is its bound to be a bigger size...

kostas its impossible for a program which is 30 kb or odd to do that paticular aspect of the game THERE IS NO WAY THAT I KNOW OFF TO EDIT GAME PERFORMANCE and even if there is its bound to be a bigger size...

Well, most likely it is simply a very basic program for regulating the FPS limit for the game. Playing at a slower rate means that the game will play choppily. It ought to be similar to how in the PS1 PES games you had a slider for game speed, which in reality was a simple FPS limiter. Reducing Fps gave a slower game, but there are no additional frames produced so there is longer time between frames, and thus a slightly choppier result.

But I haven't tried it, so I'm only guessing. :)

those who say that this program doesn't work without even trying it are simply idiots!! i'm using this program for about half a year now and it really makes the game more enjoyable, u just need to slightly move the slider i play on -1.07 for normal weather and -1.15 when raining or snowing.

Last edited:
good point trance_allstar Im still not sure though, my Norton seems to have a problem with it, can some more people have a look with their antivirus and if the program actually works, I can confirm this DOESNT work on Vista... I can also confirm that this file has been removed on wevolution.org because of the admin finding a virus very very suspicious

Last edited:
well if it is a virus iam gone rip your foot and finger:) off soovija and if it is not well good.i gonna download it now may luck be at my side...

plz help my pes is slow and i try 2 use this but it jus keep stopping would u plz help me and tell me wat i am doing wroung it would be helpful

i get this alert when unzipping the file. today i updated norton antivirus as well. so don't know what is happening. maybe it is a virus then so becareful guyz!

:roll::shock::shock:can u help me i used this an it wnt get any faster it jus keep freezin canu tell me wat i am doing wroung plz thanks:applause::applause::applause::applause:

MANCHESTER UNITED RULEZZZZZZZZ!

Back
Top Bottom