How to restore my edit file after data pack update

cbr_77

Non-League
10 September 2019
FIFA fan boy here since 1994 who finally realized PES is far ahead of FIFA.
I was looking so much forward to enjoy this incredible game, but all this modding sucks so much and I'm about to give up:

This game is obviously not a finished product. You need to invest many hours in setting it up to be playable, meaning you need kits, correct names of players, teams, stadiums, competitions, real stadiums, call names, chants, balls, boots, tight kits, of course all (hidden?) legends and the strategies for each team, etc.

I'm still trying to start playing the game after almost 4 month and have invested so much time in understanding all this. Forums, including this one are a mess and not newbie friendly by the way.

I've more o less managed to set up all the above, but then comes a Data Pack update and all is gone. As I'm using a patch now as a base and have customized some things on it. After this Data Pack update I've lost the patch settings and Sider doesn't work for me anymore, not even after updating it again.

But the worst thing is I've lost my EDIT file after so many invested hours. I copied my last EDIT file to backup it so I can copy it into my save folder anytime to restore but the new Data Pack won't let ir work and ask to creade a new EDIT file.

How the hell do you restore your custom EDIT file after a Data Pack update?
Thanks for any help and sorry for my mood, I'm very frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom