How to score goals on WE10...

Androctonvs

Discovered The FK Bug
30 November 2003
Portugal
SL Benfica
...thread.

From 2 days playing experience.
First, make long passes from your midfielders to your strikers to put them one on one with the keeper. Believe me, it's just as easy as it was back in PES4.

After that, simply place the ball over the keeper with shot+r1. It's way easier than it was back on PES5. You can do it from a longer distance and still dummy the keeper.
You can always fake your shot like in every PES/WE to score.

Your experience?

Seems the keepers are more easily rounded in this version. They come further out in 1 on 1 situations and its pretty easy to take it wide and slot it away.

Simply press square button !

Please read the Manual before posting.

I've had a few probs with players shooting really high when I've only just tapped square though. In a game I played recently, I managed to round the keeper nicely and only tapped square, yet my player blasted it well over the bar. A bit frustrating. Also, shooting from outside the box seems to result in shots that go over a lot too.

Anyone else experienced similar things?

Thats one thing I really dislike about this game.

In some ways its improved, but in some ways its not.

It way to easy to score now, keepers are dumbed down, and the whole game is a tad arcade like. Dont get me wrong I really love it and Ill probably wont go back to WE9, but I guess I have to wait till the next version for a more accurate football sim.

aaarrrggh said:
I've had a few probs with players shooting really high when I've only just tapped square though. In a game I played recently, I managed to round the keeper nicely and only tapped square, yet my player blasted it well over the bar. A bit frustrating. Also, shooting from outside the box seems to result in shots that go over a lot too.

Anyone else experienced similar things?

Yeah, i get exactly the same thing. Dunno why though.

Anyone shed some light??????????????????

martd said:
Yeah, i get exactly the same thing. Dunno why though.

Anyone shed some light??????????????????

I think when you r marked marked or in awkward position to shoot, it seems really difficult to shoot therefore the ball just fly over the bar

Possibly a player with better shoot technique can do it better, but i have to
do more research (play a lot :) ) to see if that is the case

iceobar said:
i'll tell you how to score goals on WE10, its simple, you get the ball and put it in the net

Damn, I tried this but it just keeps saying 'handball'.

Any other advice?

that´s something i had noticed. In WE9 i could hardly do it (the lob) but now it´s a lot easier. I noticed also that if u shoot from short distance the keeper almost never grabs the ball and stops it with the legs and the striker has the chance to score.

aaarrrggh said:
Damn, I tried this but it just keeps saying 'handball'.

Any other advice?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:applause: :applause::applause:

cross and shoot from angles seems to work for me

having 3 strikers and having someone finsh off any parries by they keeper also works well

they obviously had to make shooting more difficult than PES5 due to the ease of getting inside the box now

Buscapeh said:
that´s something i had noticed. In WE9 i could hardly do it (the lob) but now it´s a lot easier. I noticed also that if u shoot from short distance the keeper almost never grabs the ball and stops it with the legs and the striker has the chance to score.
Yeh I hate that; normally on WE9 i play 30 minutes with my friend and the scores are like 4-3, 3-2, 3-3, 2-1............but then we play 15 minutes on WE10 and we drew 6-6. This game is too easy to get through the defence and score pass the keeper who hardly grabs/catches the ball; there i sno need for tricks to be honest (not that I don't like the game of course).;)

Back
Top Bottom