How to set 6* in ML

idaanx

Non-League
4 August 2004
Holland
I just bought the 6* difficulty in the we-shop but I can't change it to 6* in my ML. It was before the next season so i could change it from 5 to 4 but not 6*. Is this a bug or what? Do I need to start a whole new ML to get rid of this problem?

Did you start a new season and then bought it? because if you did, from stuff I have read, I think you have to finish the season and then you'll be able to choose 6*, I think is the same things for players, you can buy a player you just bought from WE-shop after you finish the season you're on.

I bought it at the end of the season when I played the friendlies. I hope its there at the end of the first half, this game is to hard on 5*.

idaanx said:
I bought it at the end of the season when I played the friendlies. I hope its there at the end of the first half, this game is to hard on 5*.

konami's "invincibility cheat" is still in 6*, like playing away at Inter on opening day. replay the game a few times, and the result will usually be the same...a loss, or a hard earned draw :(

however, the animations look a bit more natural, and fluid :)

I tried a test match on 6* and I won with 3-1 and one defender went off with a red card so it has to be easier.
Finally I got some space at the goal, no more shooting from my own side ;)

idaanx said:
I tried a test match on 6* and I won with 3-1 and one defender went off with a red card so it has to be easier.
Finally I got some space at the goal, no more shooting from my own side ;)

in some ways it is. in friendlies (non-ML) it does seem easier, in ML i guess the word is 'more realistic'...somewhat easier against weaker sides (depending on the situation). and of course somewhat challenging against stronger sides.

to me, it seems that in every version, the cpu doesn't know how to handle a team that has gone a man down (and your team seems to play better!). it's so used to 'cheating' against 11men. now if your down two men, then tha's a different story :lol:

Back
Top Bottom