How to Solve this?

ranabir

Football Shootball
4 September 2006
India
Chelsea FC,AC Milan
I have PIV 3.0GHz,256DDR RAM,Geforce 52000FX.
But when I turn on AA and AF the machine gets abnormally slow.
When I start PES,the screen gets black out.
What is the solution?
I have installed the driver from the CD provided with the Geforce Video Card.Will updation of driver will help or just buy an advanced card?

It's your ram and graphics card. I'd suggest you at least update your RAM to 1 GB or even more.

A better graphics card would help, too (6800 GT or 7600 GT for the time being should be more than enough. Then when you buy a new machine you get an even better graphics card like 8800 GTS).

5200FX isn't that good and you definitely need more RAM.
RAM is dirt cheap these days and really easy to fit, you may as well buy 1 or 2 gb of RAM.
I suggest you get Nvidia 7000, good cards and not too overpriced.

Sorry ranabir, but those specs wont support AA and AF :(.

Can anyone of you having higher specs throw some of the screenshots of PES.
Because the screenshots provided by KONAMI too are not that great.I would like to see how good the game looks in a hi end machine.

it doesnt look a whole lot better, AF AA are not suported by PES, and the engine is a PS2 engine so its not going to look stunning.

there are plenty of screens floating around these forums.

just dont expect to much, because compared to other PC games the graphics on pes are pretty basic

Still, with a few patches the graphics can look pretty damn good. In my opinion the graphics in PES are much better compared to FIFA where you get shiny players and all that crap.

Still, with a few patches the graphics can look pretty damn good. In my opinion the graphics in PES are much better compared to FIFA where you get shiny players and all that crap.

I think the shining effect in FIFA looks quite good but they over use that even upon faces socks which do not shine that much.
And why they shout for being the only licensed game is a big question.I was going through EA's World Cup 2006 only to find wrong adidas 2006 fonts,wrong Netherlands fonts,wrong collar for almost all the teams,wrong shorts,no transparencies involved in the side cut of Argentina Black short and the list continues.
They should have a tutorial on kit making from Konami.
And Konami too seem to work less these days.These kits in PES are also getting deteriorated as comnpared to PES4.

Back
Top Bottom