How to train players???

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
I have been wanting to ask this question? Hope someone can help me out. I have been playing the Master League for quite some time and one thing that really disappoint me is that my players' icon are either blue or purple (ie. they are either not fit or off form).I remember in PES 2009 we can send the misfits for training and there is a possibility that the icon will change color. However in PES 2010, I just do not know how to train the players. Maybe by sending these guys for training ,the icon color will change. Just hoping.

Does anyone know how to change the icon color. Do we really need to train the players? Sometimes I have 3/4 of my team (including the reserves) in either blue or purple making the team relatively weak.

I have been wanting to ask this question? Hope someone can help me out. I have been playing the Master League for quite some time and one thing that really disappoint me is that my players' icon are either blue or purple (ie. they are either not fit or off form).I remember in PES 2009 we can send the misfits for training and there is a possibility that the icon will change color. However in PES 2010, I just do not know how to train the players. Maybe by sending these guys for training ,the icon color will change. Just hoping.

Does anyone know how to change the icon color. Do we really need to train the players? Sometimes I have 3/4 of my team (including the reserves) in either blue or purple making the team relatively weak.

you have to just buy a better fitness coach, the higher the level, the better the chance to always have players in orange or red colour.
One more things that i noticed determine the fitness of players is that if you menaged to win a good amount of matches, they hopefully get fit more often even with low level fitness coach.
Thats all i can advise you to have a good training.
One more thing that i forgot, for every players, try to spend at least 3 points of their training for the Condition from, this helps a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom