I AM A VILE CHEAT! (or am I ?)

J

jonestm

Let me begin by saying I despise cheating,It just ruins peoples fun and is utterly pointless. Today though,I feel that I could grouped with this vile band of beastly brothers.

I had been playing Pro 6 online all night, through to the early morning hours, and I could feel tiredness gently slipping on it's black cloak. I started making schoolboy errors and conceding sloppy goals. One last game I thought. It started badly, 2-0 down inside 10 minutes, flukey nothing goals. In a huff I hoofed it to my keeper straight from kickoff, and deliberately scored an OG. And from the following kickoff I did it again. Then I started just walking it to my own net in whilst evading my opponents furious lunges. At about 5 or 6 nil I just started pissing about in defence whilst his forwards tried to chop me. He caught me a few times and got a few yellows. At HT it was 7 or 8 nil and two of his men were off. It was then that my vile hideous plan formed. 3 more men off and he forfeits! When the second half kicked off i slowly walked towards my own goal, tantalisingly just out of reach of his snarling forwards and put it in my own net. Next time we kicked off though I walked towards my goal a bit slower, knowing he would take my delicious bait, sure enough my fearful player walked agonisingly slowly as the thundering hooves of the opposition closed him down.CRUNCH. RED CARD. 3 down two to go. Same tactic.RED. Same tactic.RED.YEEEEEES.Brackley was incredulous. Arsenal have forfeited the game, and Valencia win 3-0. And I feel a mixture of sly satisfaction, relief and shame.
Am I a cheat?
Is it his fault for not knowing the rules?
I await your judgement.

You didn't make him do ridiculous tackles, he could have put the pad down and watched you prick about for ten minutes if he had any sense.

Agree with JB allthough you shouldnt have been a bad loser and started scoring own goals dude! that would seriously piss me off as your cheating someone out of a proper game....

Dj

Hahahaha.....nice :cheers:

I would have just sat there letting you ccore OGs, not your fault he doesn't know the rules.

Let me begin by saying I despise cheating,It just ruins peoples fun and is utterly pointless. Today though,I feel that I could grouped with this vile band of beastly brothers.

I had been playing Pro 6 online all night, through to the early morning hours, and I could feel tiredness gently slipping on it's black cloak. I started making schoolboy errors and conceding sloppy goals. One last game I thought. It started badly, 2-0 down inside 10 minutes, flukey nothing goals. In a huff I hoofed it to my keeper straight from kickoff, and deliberately scored an OG. And from the following kickoff I did it again. Then I started just walking it to my own net in whilst evading my opponents furious lunges. At about 5 or 6 nil I just started pissing about in defence whilst his forwards tried to chop me. He caught me a few times and got a few yellows. At HT it was 7 or 8 nil and two of his men were off. It was then that my vile hideous plan formed. 3 more men off and he forfeits! When the second half kicked off i slowly walked towards my own goal, tantalisingly just out of reach of his snarling forwards and put it in my own net. Next time we kicked off though I walked towards my goal a bit slower, knowing he would take my delicious bait, sure enough my fearful player walked agonisingly slowly as the thundering hooves of the opposition closed him down.CRUNCH. RED CARD. 3 down two to go. Same tactic.RED. Same tactic.RED.YEEEEEES.Brackley was incredulous. Arsenal have forfeited the game, and Valencia win 3-0. And I feel a mixture of sly satisfaction, relief and shame.
Am I a cheat?
Is it his fault for not knowing the rules?
I await your judgement.

A myth of a HUGE scale. Bit i for one would have been very happy to watch you do that. His fear would be that after you got to something ridiculous 7 or 8-0 that in 90 mins you disconnect and he has wasted 10 mins or so and gets just 3.

See my point? Certainly no fault of your but a mere noobs mistake by him

touche;)

Back
Top Bottom