I am the worst player I know

BBL

Non-League
31 October 2006
I've been playing online a lot and get beat on a regular basis.. unfortunately I think half of these are unfair where I've been losing 1-0 and then the game will freeze so I quit to dashboard and when I return I find I lost the game 3-0. I have played about 50 games and it has happened in about 5 games (10%).

Although my biggest win is 3-0 ! I was Brazil though.. I usually prefer to go the unfancied teams because I find it annoying when people choose Inter or Brazil all the team.. Adriano is the enemy. However I am a bit of a sad **** when it comes to that because I will choose the team they always choose to force them into choosing someone else. Some cheeky swine had the cheek to carry on regardless and then choose the same kit as me!

So if anyone would like a game against me, please add me to friends list my gamertag is CX03 EFC.

im pretty crap too - or at least my w/d/l record is

i tend to let in a later goal (but i figure its because every game seems to be against barca or chelsea!)and lose by one alot

what are your records? mine is w17 d2 l17

I just lost 4 out of 4 this morning. Which undid so much of my hard work over the past few weeks.

Mine is something like w7 d2 lost 40.
However 4 of those losses is due to other person using the pause trick and me losing patience and quitting.

I managed to beat Inter today though! Twice! Once with Parma (2-1)and once with Bayern(4-1).

W 18 D 4 L 2 i won with a guy who has 392 wins and over 150 L 6-0 and he quit ! :( my best result is 8-0

Last edited:
w20 d 24 l 35

I would have won more if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

my record

95 games

w= 80
d= 2
L= 13

yep iam great, and i average 3.1 goals a game and concede 1.2 a game, if u dont believe me check my profile.

tag: antena

EDIT: i forgot, my best result is 9-1 lol he was brazil but so was i

my record

95 games

w= 80
d= 2
L= 13

yep iam great, and i average 3.1 goals a game and concede 1.2 a game, if u dont believe me check my profile.

I'd batter you.

ps. Anyone who picks Brazil is gay.

my record

95 games

w= 80
d= 2
L= 13

i really think some people are missing the point of this thread!!!!

plus the reason some of us have bad record is cause we dont all go brazil and barca in EVERY game - ive lost count of the number of games as rangers or newcastle ive lost by one because some average player has eto'o as their "get out of jail" card. Im only playing "ranking" matches untill ive unlocked the achievments, then ill play with people who arent silly wee boys in the "players match" games

PS - WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE CHOOSE TO PLAY BRAZIL v BRAZIL?????????? THATS PATHETIC

I think in fairness,when I play every night online in ranked,I will play anyone,regardless of their stats.

You are gonna get great players,normal players,and poor players.

If you are willing to at least play someone who has stats like
Won 200
Drawn 5
Lost 10
Then you deserve a little respect,Regardless of your personal stats.

Imo.

i really think some people are missing the point of this thread!!!!

plus the reason some of us have bad record is cause we dont all go brazil and barca in EVERY game - ive lost count of the number of games as rangers or newcastle ive lost by one because some average player has eto'o as their "get out of jail" card. Im only playing "ranking" matches untill ive unlocked the achievments, then ill play with people who arent silly wee boys in the "players match" games

PS - WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE CHOOSE TO PLAY BRAZIL v BRAZIL?????????? THATS PATHETIC

i only pick brazil if any1 else does or if they pick Inter cause i feel Adriano is too good in this game

and about barca, i play with them in league on SP so iam used to their style of play atm so iam picking them.

i started with Man utd(as i was doin league with them at the start)

i pick a team i have played with recently cause i know how to play with them and what formation to use

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? i bet i can beat any1 with any team if my oponnents werent brazil or inter. if they pick it why shouldnt i? and i dont see why playin brail v brazil is so pathetic :? its exual teams so the match is fair. dont be jealous cause iam so good

Form has been picking up lately. Two consecutive wins both over Brazil.. a 2-1 win as Spain and I was 2-1 up in another as France and the guy quit making me win 3-0. :D

I played my first game today

won 4-3 in a good match against someone I can't remember the tag of now, Brazil v Argentina, won it in extra time with a Ronaldinho FK (perfect, plus first FK i've scored on PES6)

started a second one, was losing 1-0 and then the player quit, so I won that by default.

how do I play against people on here? do I add them to friends? and then what?

My record is played 1 won 1, played online for the first time yesterday, forget who i played, they were winning 1 nil and i scored a fluky goal with saha and then the fella quite:| i h8 people that do that, i was all over him, but the xbox said i won:D

Back
Top Bottom