I can't log into ANY lobby online!

Oh well im getting ready for a weekend without online game mode. what a shame. i truely hate konami for this.

They have ruined the online mode complelty.

Its friday tomorrow and they will still ignore the situation when they wake up like they ignored it today the man told me on the phone at Konami London UK.

IM ON BOYS JUST TAKES A BIT LONGER TO LOAD YES IM ONLINE

INSTED OF MOANIN BUY FIFA THEN IF U UNHAPPY

IM ON BOYS JUST TAKES A BIT LONGER TO LOAD YES IM ONLINE

INSTED OF MOANIN BUY FIFA THEN IF U UNHAPPY

Typical idiots quote there 'buy FIFA'.
You just don't get it do you.
As long as there are robots like you who can't see the total cock up that is the online mode then they'll never fix it.
They have sold millions of copies on the strength of this abortion that they call the online mode.
I still can't get on and have now been booted off the server altogether and can't even connect.
So your bright idea is to go and spend £35 on FIFA.
What a total genius you are.
They are so concerned that they havent even aknowledged the problem,so when you enter a lobby everyone is asking why they cant use their profiles.
They could'nt even post a notice on the info screen at logon.
But hey,we could always go and buy FIFA.

lol

Yeah but its still not working for people with this profile problem man,

lol

What a bloody joke this is.

i dont think the servers has been hacked. but i do belive konami was testing some anti virus detection. and they fooked it up for people in groups who cant join. no official words from them, coz theyre embarrassed. i called konami UK sevral times. and they know jack shit! anyways not much to do that wait and cross our fingers that they will fix it tomorrow. if not then no online gaming for the weekend. coz they are def. not working on weekends.

cheers

lol

Yeah but its still not working for people with this profile problem man,

lol

What a bloody joke this is.

I created a new profile and it was fine till around 9pm.
I played this guy and it disconnected at half time(like when it was first released)
Then during the next game it disconnected altogether(back to password)and wont let me connect.
I have a constant cable connection so i know it wasnt me.
It's not a joke though,jokes are usually funny.

OMG IT DOESNT EVEN GET AS FAR AS THE SERVERS NOW, IT NOW SAYS

TEMPORARILY UNAVAILIBLE TRY LATER

OH NO THEY HAVE JUST KILLED US PEOPLE OFF

Im not joking around man, i am so mad trust me, i have phoned Konami twice today only to be palmed off. i have had it with these konami idiots

lets all hold in hands. pray together.
Dear God Thank you for blessing us with the wonderfull game such as Pes6. Thank you for bringin us the online gameplay. However God, We have some major problems atm. and we hope for you to fix it. for we have children and poor gamers starving for online gaming.we have done nothing but being ur servants. only the devil have deceived you God. those who did, Lags, Delays, database haxx, hex edit the stats, and router glitch. they shall be forever banned and burned into the flame of eternity!
please help us God.

Amen..

could be a sign that the servers are just dead

could be a sign that they are just ignoring our dodgy profiles now

I just can't see them fixing it, plus its like 6:30 am in japan, would they even be up yet?

Im not joking around man, i am so mad trust me, i have phoned Konami twice today only to be palmed off. i have had it with these konami idiots

Remember,you are'nt the only one.
Hopefully they will have been getting bombarded with calls today (since you can't seem to be able to E-mail them,pfff).
There were plenty of pissed off people in the lobbies today.
Firstly for the cock up and secondly for the total lack of communication.

Actually it is getting on sometimes and showing a few users logged in, not when i click to get into the server it boots me, oh no the profile stage hasn't moved nearer has it?

Wtf ..........are we back where we were before? CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST....................is BACK! I just cam trough untill lobby selectrion and Isaw that there were only 20 people in English lobby unbelievable. Also I cant go in with a profile where I am in a group. This is rediculous!

OH MY WORD

The problem this evening was just the server - they have posted a message after the testing network screen

SO THEY ARE STILL IGNORING THE PLAYER PROFILE, FFS

NEWS FLASH - IM NOT SURE IF ITS FULLY WORKING

BUT I JUST GOT INTO A LOBBY!!!!!!

Yeah, it's working again. There's even an apology message. They claim to have fixed it since about 40 mins ago.

I'm glad they fixed it, it was obvious it was going to come back eventually. Although the way in which the problem was dealt with was appalling. No messages coming up saying 'temporarily down', they left people to log in and fail repeatedly, WHY?

They took action to suspend you even logging in tonight, which is what they should have done straight away, and instead of having 'PES6 is online, enjoy your gaming!' they should have added. "We are extremely sorry, there is a problem on the server, we are looking to fix the issue as fast as possible, and get it running again. We hope to be finished by Thursday night". I would have been happy with that - these things happen. But...they didn't say a bloody word, they wasted our time.

I'm very angry, and on top of that, MARC110 really irritates me beyond believe, he is yet to make a single mature post, and types in caps 95% of the time, everyone agree with me? Great!

Anyway, good to have it back, but learn your table manners Konami, have a look around at the other online gaming companies. EA and Dice with BF2 and 2142, Valve and every Steam game to name just 2. They have the decency to KEEP THE COMMUNITY ADDRESSED.

I'm glad they fixed it, it was obvious it was going to come back eventually. Although the way in which the problem was dealt with was appalling. No messages coming up saying 'temporarily down', they left people to log in and fail repeatedly, WHY?

They took action to suspend you even logging in tonight, which is what they should have done straight away, and instead of having 'PES6 is online, enjoy your gaming!' they should have added. "We are extremely sorry, there is a problem on the server, we are looking to fix the issue as fast as possible, and get it running again. We hope to be finished by Thursday night". I would have been happy with that - these things happen. But...they didn't say a bloody word, they wasted our time.

I'm very angry, and on top of that, MARC110 really irritates me beyond believe, he is yet to make a single mature post, and types in caps 95% of the time, everyone agree with me? Great!

Anyway, good to have it back, but learn your table manners Konami, have a look around at the other online gaming companies. EA and Dice with BF2 and 2142, Valve and every Steam game to name just 2. They have the decency to KEEP THE COMMUNITY ADDRESSED.

they have our money and dont really care about us. they know this game shits on fifa and know we will come back time and time again

The problem is still there for me.. Can't join any lobby.
Tested with my 3 profile (1 has a group) and none can join... :applause:

The problem is still there for me.. Can't join any lobby.
Tested with my 3 profile (1 has a group) and none can join... :applause:

Well my profile wich has a group isn't still working either :spid: luckilly my other one wich I created after all this mess started is still working. Hopefully my first profile will work again soon cuz I'm going to be really pissed if I will lose all my stats..

OH MY WORD ITS GONE AGAIN

THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE

now we have got to wait all weekend, Konami are a dam joke

HAS ANYONE PHONED KONAMI TODAY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom