I can't log into ANY lobby online!

B

blue166

I seee tons of people are on the lobby's yet i can not get in, over on PESfan other people have expressed the same problem today.

get as far as joining a lobby then it takes about 2 mins then BAM could not enter lobby comes up, been happening for hours now, first time i have had this problem, can anyone help??

Im sure someone on here could have some info, or am i just invisable

Me too mate. Same old problems with Konami. I don't think they'll ever get the online service working the way they promised. Completely unprofessional.

020 8987 5730 - call them on that number in the morning when they ar open, im going to give them a mouth full, im sick of this now

Well i have been told if you create new profile it will work, but this is a joke, im not creating a new profile after all this. And if you max up your profiles and this happens again your screwed, besides if our PROFILES are now CORRUPT surely it should not let us online at all with it?!?

Well i have been told if you create new profile it will work, but this is a joke, im not creating a new profile after all this. And if you max up your profiles and this happens again your screwed, besides if our PROFILES are now CORRUPT surely it should not let us online at all with it?!?

yups creating a new profile or use another profile works.
temp. solution

konami sux

If its not working tomorrow im going to uninstall the game

LOL, yeah i suppose i was asking for that,

These idiots are still going to miss this problem with the daily maintenence arnt they

sorry dude was just hopin u wouldnt take it wrong way.Im rather jolly cause i been drinkin and its gettin more n more closer to xmas lol

No problem man, i can take a laugh unlike some people out there.

But back onto this topic, im really angry at konami for this. i know they are going to miss this problem in the morning when they do daily maintanence because they really don't know what they are doing, and the more they screw up the more i believe this.

I tried entering the lobbies this afternoon and I got the same problem, I just gave up. I understand while they update things there may be issues, however do they not TEST THE PATCHES? And do they not RECOGNISE the issue, and ALERT THE COMMUNITY that they are AWARE, and inform us a FIX IS BEING INVESTIGATED. You know...common decency to fans/buyers/investors, whatever you wish to call us. Get a grip.

Hectic Glenn - this is a true joke man, Konami have taken this messing around to far, i see hundreds of people logged on how the HELL are they all on, im sure they have not made new profiles today. Im really tired of this konami online crap, they have taken the fun out of this by messing everything up.

Now this is pissing me off.. 2 days I can't join any lobby!
I was hoping that the maintenance would solve the problem but here we are, none of my 3 profiles can join a lobby...

Thank you Cownami

I have phoned Konami UK (London) on their local rate number.

Its been 2 days now and the idiots have failed to notice. Nor do they check any real football game froums like this one. they have only had a handfull of complaints, so i urge everyone to call their local rate london number: 020 8987 5730

I spoke to a bloke which im sure is the same guy you will all get, he knows sqat all about games he lags on the convo too as his brain coggs chern away.

He told me that Japan have done something and failed to see what they have done. (i thought this would have been resolved on daily maintenence today - but its not)

He then went on to say that people with 3 profiles are screwed, and urged no one else to make a new one as if they do they might get locked out of lobbys too and then you have to buy a new copy.

He then went on to say that they internally contact GERMANY who then take the problem up and contact JAPAN - What a string of jokes.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE -

020 8987 5730 - call them on that number in the morning when they ar open, im going to give them a mouth full, im sick of this now

I called them just now, and they are aware of the problem.
they are working on it in japan. so the Uk office just waiting for any confirmation.

I rang too and they are still waiting for Japan to inform them of the situation.
They don't know whats happened,they just said that Japan had done something but they don't know what.
I also asked if we would be notified in any way but he was unsure but said he hoped so.I assume via the messages after logon.
He also added that apparently its happened to people all over Europe.

All i can add is that its pretty piss poor communication for such a large organisation,not surprising though.

They can't sort it out is the rumour which is going around seemingly

I have a different problem. Since today a lot of games disconnect suddenly again, like in the 1st week.

Konami's servers are a piece of crap!

what a sad state of affairs..

Again im hearing konami can't repair whats gone wrong. Can only buy a new copy if you have maxed your profiles.

Im hoping this really isn't the case.

I think you must be right, but Konami have messed up something and they obviously don't know they have done this.

Back
Top Bottom