i dont like it :( (360 version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevils

Banned
18 June 2005
WTH have konami done to this?:( this is the WORST PES i have EVER played. it feels so sluggish and the passing is just pants, plus no edit mode and this becomes the worst PES ever.

i loved PES5, why couldnt they just upgraded on that alittle.

i am VERY dissapointed and now iam findin myself playin FIFA07 more than PES6 bcause FIFA feels complete and the gameplay is smooth(i though i never say that lol)

so r u dissapointed in konami?

reddevils said:
WTH have konami done to this?:( this is the WORST PES i have EVER played. it feels so sluggish and the passing is just pants, plus no edit mode and this becomes the worst PES ever.

i am VERY dissapointed and now iam findin myself playin FIFA07 more than PES6 bcause FIFA feels complete and the gameplay is smooth(i though i never say that lol)

get over the editing, its not about the editing, its about the gameplay and the gameplay is amazing

I've been playing Winning Eleven series and Pes since We 5, and I also think this is the worst game update ever. Players are uncontrolable and passes direction and speed are really bad. I'm going back to winning eleven 10 on PS2. PES6 is really a dissapointment. Hopefully Konami will do something about this.

the is wonderful, ive played them all since the snes-era of ISS. And this is the best game so far but it is a shame they havent included better editing-opitons..but dont start to whine about gameplay because it is close to perfection now. Alot smoother than pes5 with all its freekicks and fouls and tempokilling moves.

I don't like the 360 version either, I think it's shocking. The ps2 version however, is wonderful; very similar to WE10, just slightly tweaked.

I can't believe how different the ps2 and 360 versions are.

you all out there have to give it a chance..believe in me..I thought in the same way the last days.I lost so many games and online play feels sometimes really sluggish and bad...but :

After 20 or 30 games online and also offline imo the gameplay feels like paradies...every year the same..YOU'VE TO GET USED TO IT...then your picture of the game changes a lot!

The gameplay is really slowly but after a lot of matches you will love it and it's amazing!

So long give it a chance for a couple of weeks :-)

Saw this on the PS2 forum.............

I'm seriously considering.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taking the game back

It's terrible

I didn't mind all the talk from a lot of members saying they weren't wasting their money because of a lack of new features/new licenses/Bundesliga etc, because all I wanted was the gameplay.

Pro Evo 5 was pretty much perfection for me, it played brilliantly.

But this, this is just shit. The shooting has gona back to PES4 physics I think, and PES4 was awful for shooting, the passing is bouncy and it ALWAYS ends up short, like theres glue in the pitch or something. The gameplay really is terrible. I've been told by a friend that I just need to get used to the shooting, but I've been playing it non-stop since dinner and its just crap.

Give me back PES5 gameplay right now KONAMI!

I took mine back to GAME and they gave me an exchange...I got Tiger Woods....Got online first time and played a 9 hole course with somebody from the states...

For those who got this from GAME, Today (Sunday)is the last day they will exchange without questioning. Tomorrow you'll have to trade in and only get about £25 for it.

I've got PES6 on the PC and played 3 games online. The online mode for the PS2/PC is miles better than the 360, plays a better game and has loads more options.

...and my pc version cost £33 less than the 360...!!!

I have played WE/PES since the Megadrive.Nintendo days and I own every WE on the ps2.....I know when a games a turkey...and PES6 (360) is one of them...

PS3 is coming out in March....Winnning Eleven will be released then and its region free.....

I think PES6 is Fantastic!

I've got both 360 and PS2 versions and i'm considering taking the 360 version back. The PS2 version is so much better IMHO

reddevils said:

I was disappointed to the extent that I brought it back to the shop and swapped for fifa 07.....Never thought I would ever do that.....
THEN having done done this it took only a few games on FIFA to realise I made a big mistake....so I brought FIFA back and got my Pro Evo back and love it even more now....

The moral....

I would rather have a game that lacks in features with amazing gameplay than have a game with all the features and crap gameplay!!!

I hate FIFA now even more than I did before!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom