I dont like nets anymore

bulwa-boy

Hala Madrid
20 February 2006
Poland
Real Madrid
I decided to switch to corner flags, so can anyone make cool corner flags with difrent frames that would be cool :8):

AAAHAHAHA!! :D

If that's an April Fools joke then that is actually a really good one, hahaha... At least it shows some people on this forum have a sense of humour left, even the ones with the strange obsessions! :mryellow:

I'm a strict vegetarian, and when the girlfriend passed me a Quorn bacon sandwich before, I took one bite into it and she said "oh shit, wait, I've given you the wrong one, that's got real bacon in it".

I nearly choked to death. Happy April Fools Day!

True story. I always fall for them and I don't know why. I mean, she's vegetarian herself, so I don't know how I could have thought she was doing anything BUT an April Fools joke...

EDIT: This thread should be renamed "The April Fools Day Thread" and revived every year. :)

Last edited:
They should rename it the "weird infatuations thread", amazing to think there are people out there who have strange interests like goal nets.....

lol, thanks for support... I also always fall for april fools jokes even if they are queit obvious ...

Back
Top Bottom