I don't mean this in a rude way ...but why...

JohnnyUSA said:
This is why you were laughed off Soccergaming.Com - b/c you're an assclown...

i don't remember being laughed off soccergaming. assclown.
i have contributed more to that site than you ever will. assclown.

sorry to all for dragging this. I will stop posting when he does.

Last edited:
jumbo said:
i don't remember being laughed off soccergaming. assclown.
i have contributed more to that site than you ever will. assclown.

sorry to all for dragging this. I will stop posting when he does.
You opened your mouth like a fool when all I asked was which people like ed better - I happen to have both...I wanted to know what made them loyal to the PS2 b/c I feel I like both...
Do yourself a favor and read the posts - Don't assume like the assclown you are...try and understand/comprehend..and then and only then open your fat face...
As for my Sig -nothing offensive about it - I respect Portuguese people - but Figo ran his mouth and Donovan and the boys buried that overrated group.

ashmufc said:
Less hassle for me, rip game from DVD, patch, transfer to HD :)
On PS2, select game from list: WE9 usually, and play.
No need to ever worry about anything, like updates bla bla bla

And you can't play in front of a small screen, its all about 42" gaming :)
Unless you connect your PC to the TV, but still fan noise etc bla bla bla LOL
I just got a WideScreen so I'm going to give a it a go on WE10 BUT there's no way ripping and uploading etc is less hassle than overwriting files on the PC version. No way.

JohnnyUSA said:
BUT there's no way ripping and uploading etc is less hassle than overwriting files on the PC version. No way.
Use a full stop man.
Anyway, its easy for PS2. Load DVD Decrypter, make ISO.
Get PPFOMatic, select patch and iso, patch.
Transfer to PS2 hard Drive.

Done.

JohnnyUSA said:
You opened your mouth like a fool when all I asked was which people like ed better - I happen to have both...I wanted to know what made them loyal to the PS2 b/c I feel I like both...
Do yourself a favor and read the posts - Don't assume like the assclown you are...try and understand/comprehend..and then and only then open your fat face...
As for my Sig -nothing offensive about it - I respect Portuguese people - but Figo ran his mouth and Donovan and the boys buried that overrated group.

i opened my mouth coz instead of askin a simple question "which version is better" you came off sounding like a fanboy sayin you dont wanna be rude but why the hell are people still playin the ps2 version.

you should have thought of all the possible ways that statement can be interpreted before you open write. Don't assume it's crystal clear.

MORON.

Last edited:
Ray Charles,Stevie Wonder,and Kane from KU-FU's teacher can see console football is better than pc!!:shock:

pepper63 said:
Ray Charles,Stevie Wonder,and Kane from KU-FU's teacher can see console football is better than pc!!:shock:
You wanna make a sensible comment - fine...but don't be ignorant...Especially when comparing the ancient PS2 and and a high end PC - lets think before we speak...

Last edited:
computer for PES > all

i have it for the PC and PS2, and its far supior on the pc, you can do so much more with the game and the graphics are top quality :) also, if you dont like sitting infront of the computer, by a big comfy armchair, and some adapters off play for £5 ;)

This has gotten out of hand guys. The truth is, half of us will prefer the PC version & half of us will prefer the PS2 version. You really cant go wrong either way... For me though, time is gold. The easier it is to edit/patch, the better. That's why PC is my choice.

just a fact I was thinking of after reading the posts.

With PES5:
PS2 output resolution = 800x600
PC output resolution = up to 1280x1024

ps/
that is one of the reasons that made me switched to PC. (This cld be only since PES5 though. I always prefered the WE over PES but PES5 was in fact a "european WE" :)
The extra resolution, helps a LOT to see where exactly is the ball (precisely: where it exactly stands in the feet of the player)when you control it. I got the feeling this allows you to time a bit more precisely your moves.
BUT, this is MY opinion, may be I just sucks at video games now I'm older and I prefer PC and its confortable extra pixels. : P

until the ps3 I guess : )

Chrs.

im sure the extra pixels make the gameplay better. im switching to PC.

personally, i still play the n64 and psx versions which run in 320x240. as long as the gameplay is great, the graphics dont matter.

Last edited:
I'm only playing it on PC because right now its the best version

However, when the PS3 comes out, I'll switch to that because it will have better graphics and online play + better multiplayer :D

Back
Top Bottom