I feel like..

J

johan

WE/PES is slowly disappearing from our lives..what I mean by this is all WE/PES boards are slow - theres almost no new posts in one week and people are not even playing `em that much anymore..

I loved it when it was busy and everyone was posting..seems like nobody gives a f*ck anymore..

How do you know everyone is not playing lol, maybe everyone is too busy playing the games to post all the time. But it's been busy before because of the build up to the release of games, it'll get busy again when the next pes/we installment is near ;)

I disagree. The fact that no new posts here doesn't mean no one is playin the game anymore. Oh co'mon, I play this game maybe 3 hours a day, and I am sure its the case with many others here :)

But definitely we need to share more info here. For me, those threads about online play, patches, editing and releases, PSP, master league stories and so on never entice me. I have much more interest in the nitty gritty of Winning Eleven: formation tactics and tips, new moves and master league (but not master league stories I can't relate to).

Each has his own, I believe.

Last edited:
Observer_ said:
I disagree. The fact that no new posts here doesn't mean no one is playin the game anymore. Oh co'mon, I play this game maybe 3 hours a day, and I am sure its the case with many others here :)

But definitely we need to share more info here. For me, those threads about online play, patches, editing and releases, PSP, master league stories and so on never entice me. I have much more interest in the nitty gritty of Winning Eleven: formation tactics and tips, new moves and master league (but not master league stories I can't relate to).

Each has his own, I believe.

Good one.. I feel the same way..

I feel exactly the same way, and I am just a new comer.

I will contribute to make sure the WE forum is more lively.

It's just the natural way of things around here guys.

You'll find the forum buzzing before a release, in the build up to it all. Once the game is released you'll then notice the Editing forum is the one where people tend to go most of the time. Then the WE forum before the next WE release, so expect that one to pick up after christmas some time when info starts getting released about WE9:FE/WE9:LE.

Yeah, that's usually when Konami start the slow trickle of info related to WE. This time I hope we get to see some next-gen stuff!

Actually, I agree with the thread starter here. PES/WE isnt a part of my life as it once was.
There was a time where guys like Spark, Kel, Noted, etc were making kits like machines and full game patches were being made all the time. Now its not like that anymore.

It cant be because some of us have grown up cuz I still find myself playing games. They just arent PES games anymore. I started playing PES5 online again recently but its still very quiet around here compared to the PES3 days.

That`s why today I bought a brand new NES system made by YOBO GAMEWARE. It actually works alot better than the original NES.

I had a ball playing MIKE TYSON Punch Out.. all this talk about XBOX360 and PS3 is just too much so I wanna have some fun with older consoles.

I`m looking to buy good ol THE BEST VIDEO GAME in the world that will never be forgotten is SUPER MARIO BROS.. 20 years since it has been released and it will still beat HALO and other big known games.

bummy_jab said:
Im still playin WE man....
but are you playing as much as you used to? and do you enjoy it as much as you did in the past?

I remember ther being times when me and my mates (about 10 of us) would go to an empty flat (owned by a mate, not broken in. :lol: ), and have a 6 hour session of PES3. Usually in a form of a league or tournament.
We havent dont that in a looooooooooooooooooooong time.

same here Rune. I used to have a monday night 2v2 game session very week. However we have all gotton busy be it work, uni, ect and its been about a year or so since we last did that. Although its still the only game i regularly play.

Me and my mates have regular WE9 nights, still great fun and the abuse is always flying

CWright said:
Me and my mates have regular WE9 nights, still great fun and the abuse is always flying

Same here mate! 2-4 times a week I have mates coming over and we play leagues and tourneys, and I always win HEHEHE ;) I play it by myself occasionally, not as fun though. But it's definitely not disappeared from my life, far from it!

I know wat you mean rune. It has died out abit for me, unlike pes3 where i had to play it every day i just dont get the same feeling i have no idea why this is :(

In Fact guys this is my first entry here or second from when the game was released , Before it was released I used to enter twice a day and im pretty sure I will be doing the same every release and by the way yes I do play the game every day.

gam3r said:
I know wat you mean rune. It has died out abit for me, unlike pes3 where i had to play it every day i just dont get the same feeling i have no idea why this is :(

Well, maybe cause you played it all day since years ;) . It's something that happens for me every time a new WE is released: The first few months I play/edit the game like hell and suddenly it just somehow annoys me, I even dont get good results anymore.

Everytime this happens I just dont play the game for 3-6 weeks, just play RE4 or GT4 or whatever or even nothing.

And after a few weeks I get this feeling that something is missing and recognize that I'd really love to play a match of WE.

Load it, play it, most of the times score a real stunner straight away and play it till the next installment arrives.

The point is: WE is about FUN, not WORK, you need to remember this from time to time.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom