I hate ESPN

S

Stupid Wanker

How in the hell do they NOT show the Barca-Milan game!!!?? They are showing Ars-Vil WTF?

Now I hate DISH NETWORK!!! It never ends!!!

Thanks Saunders. I live in Cleveland and there are plenty of places I could go. I just live in a DVR world and if I can't DVR it I dont see it. Thanks for the help though! I'll just have to watch FSC tonight because we all know sportscenter wont have anything...

@Turbo you mean ESPN Deportes? That's where I watched it today. Much prefer the Spanish commentators (even though I don't understand) over Italian ones (which I also don't understand :p). They commentate in very exciting fashion, maybe it's just the language I don't know or maybe it's the people commentating but the ones on ESPN deportes glue you to TV and make match sound so interesting and exciting!
Milanista said:
Do you get Telelatino? Or is that only Canada? I'm pretty sure they showed CL games for Italian teams.
I get TLN and yeah they show Italian teams but I don't like to watch there if I have other choices which I usually do now for 2 years or so since I got satelite. Not only do I not understand it but even when it's English commentary obviously they're sooooo damn biased! And when other team scores like Barca today, you wouldn't even hear them haha they were absolutely quiet! You wouldn't know a team scored, you'd think the ball had maybe gone out for a "throw-in" since they're silent! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom