I have trouble posting

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Since a couple of weeks i have trouble putting posts on the forum. It rarely succeeds from the first attempt. Usually, i have to try 4 or 5 times before the message it effectively posted on the forums.
Sometimes i have to give up after 10 or 12 attempts.
Any idea what's wrong?

Edit: of course this one succeded with the first attempt.

That's a weird one then, haven't stumbled upon anything like this before.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I can update the forum software as there have been a couple of maintenance releases since the last update I installed. Failing that we'd need to try and track down where it happens i.e. quick replies or all posts etc. and if your browser reports any errors.

for me the same issue, to post on the first attempt i need to pass trougth the 'more options' tab, and then on 'reply to thread'

I can update the forum software as there have been a couple of maintenance releases since the last update I installed. Failing that we'd need to try and track down where it happens i.e. quick replies or all posts etc. and if your browser reports any errors.
It happens with quick replies for me mostly.

^ Lmao. It just happened with that post. I pressed and pressed and wouldn't post, and then that happened. I'll keep them there for proof. Most of the time though posts don't even go through and I have to refresh the browser and try again.

Spammer! Forum software updated - let's see if it makes any difference.

mmm, now i've problem to put like
i've tried three time to like your post...

I was just running some other updates that may have caused that.

i've again problem to put like
EDIT not true, only on the Mart post #21 i've this issue, for the rest seems ok

Spammer! Forum software updated - let's see if it makes any difference.
Out of curiosity, did you also install some update that changed the default layout of the threads (and the general forum layout, for that matter) or it's just me seeing things that aren't there?

I found everything was easier to read before the change (not a complaint, mind you... Just an opinion).

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, did you also install some update that changed the default layout of the threads (and the general forum layout, for that matter) or it's just me seeing things that aren't there?
The update has changed a few visual things - the profiles to the left of each post have centre-aligned text now, for example.

Oh thanks, I'm not going crazy then. :LOL:
There was a big theme update as well - I had to modify a bunch of things for the layout to work again. I tried to match what we had before so if there's stuff in particular you think was better before please let me know and I'll try and change it.

Back
Top Bottom