• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

i just played J-league winning eleven 2000!

M

manutd12

i was at a friend's house, and we started playing j-league winning eleven 2000 on the emulator. Although the graphics suck really bad this game is really good! i couldn't believe it. It's still enjoyable, i had forgotten how it was like, but it's almost like PES3 without some improvements (PES4 feels like a totally different game)

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
manutd12 said:
i was at a friend's house, and we started playing j-league winning eleven 2000 on the emulator. Although the graphics suck really bad this game is really good! i couldn't believe it. It's still enjoyable, i had forgotten how it was like, but it's almost like PES3 without some improvements (PES4 feels like a totally different game)

Get this man a GOLD medal :lol:

omarcas

League 1
19 March 2003
Italy
manutd12 said:
welcome to Winning Eleven World....even if u are some years in retard...

M

manutd12

i wasn't expecting people to slate me, but anyways, my point was, that even an old 2000 Winning eleven game is still enjoyable

T

Toku

manutd12 said:
Welcome FIFA gamer :lmao:

Top Bottom