I know how the cheats do it now

i've found a new plan. jst restrict it to national teams. they will 100% always pick brazil. just find a way to beat brazil and your all set. :)

I really cannot stand the players who constantly foul your best players, or when you're through on goal, I really can't stand it! As soon as i have 100 wins, then I'm gonna play player matches only

cheaters are just like 13yr old nerds playing pes6 at home thinking they are top shit saying they are so and so rankings, you cant prevent these noobs from playing pes6. as for me, if you want a good match, get your friends to play! then you wont have bloody cheaters pissing you off 24/7.

THIS GUY A PRICK HE DIDNT RANG UP HE LIES

I HAVE 2MEG AND HARDLY ANY GAME LAGS

TO THING U NEED 2 KNOW USE LOW DETAIL ON SMALL SCREEN RES WITH NO SOUND U WILL NEVER LAG OK
PAUSE CHEAT NOOB THIS IS THE OTHER PERSON LEAVIN THE MATCH

PLAY OFFLINE THEN GUFFDA

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS GUY A PRICK HE DIDNT RANG UP HE LIES

TO THING U NEED 2 KNOW USE LOW DETAIL ON SMALL SCREEN WITH NO SOUND U WILL NEVER LAG OK
PAUSE CHEAT NOOB THIS IS THE OTHER LEAVIN THE MATCH

PLAY OFFLINE THEN GUFFDA

Sorry, what?!?

after speaking to somebody on the phone to Konami to report a cheater, they explained to me exactly what they were doing to get a 3-0 win, its a pathetic thing to do , to win a game of pro evo. The woman on the phone explained that they know about the cheat and they knw who is doing it, for example she said the one in the top ten, and the ones with average goals scored of 3-0, she also said there inst much they can do about it , coz it takes at least 2 months to prove it then ban them, so she told me if anyone happens to cheat against me again the only thing i can do is leave the console on as long as possible, and usually they go within 20 minutes.

I must say even though i now know how to cheat people out of games, i will not be using this disgusting way to climb up the rankings. Lets hope its sorted for pro evo 7, because it dosent look like it will be sorted anytime soon

THIS GUY A PRICK HE DIDNT RING UP HE LIES

ONLY THING U NEED 2 KNOW USE LOW DETAIL ON SMALL SCREEN RES WITH NO SOUND U WILL NEVER LAG OK
PAUSE CHEAT NOOB THIS IS THE OTHER PERSON LEAVIN THE MATCH

PLAY OFFLINE THEN GUFFDA

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

Try pressing the key on your keyboard with "Caps Lock" written on it. And then learn how to speak english.

whats a GUFFDA?
Is this some new "street" lingo the kids are using? im 26 and out of touch with youthspeak

I think MARC110 is confused between this thread and the "networking for foreign language speakers" thread

Hey all first post had a lil sh1t from France do it to me ElfeAqua avoid him...the cheeky fecker messaged me and said it was me. i was fuming. So avoid people.

Bought the game yesterday faced my first cheat today

GHOST OF DIXIE

Was 0-0, when the bit between the first half of extra time and the second the clock went to 0.

I sent him a mesage it went like this

fmgod:Hurry up
GHOST OF DIXIE:its crashed
fmgod:Well disconnection then
GHOST OF DIXIE:What and you give you 3-0 win you fouling cunt
fmgod:it's your fault not mine
GHOST OF DIXIE:I'm winning by 1-0 maybe 2-0 be sporting and quit
fmgod:the scores 0-0
GHOST OF DIXIE:I'll disconnect if you play me again
fmgod-I've got all night

So I had to sit their and wait 40 minutes for this idiot.

Then a got a message later

GHOST OF DIXIE:I bet you wear you're mums stockings, hha, tara

fmgod :) Fancy seeing you here.

I'm really pissed off. I have spent 3 days trying to get onto live, I had to buy a router because AOHell was being impossible, and when I eventually do get on after a pause it always whittles down to 0 secs. Now I don't know if this is down to my connection as I only have 1meg b'band but before i played in the ranked matches that this happened in I had 6 perfect games with a friend of mine which were fine.

I was getting messages through saying I'm a cheat and what not, but in reality I was waiting for them and they were waiting for me. This happened about 3 out of my 5 games in ranked matches. One guy actually said that he was winning 5-3 when I was winning 4-2 which goes along with what a mate of mine said to me, sometimes the computer takes over and your sitting there unaware of this thinking it's still the opposition player.

Whatever it is there is certainly a fault there, any help/reply would be appreciated.

I'm really pissed off. I have spent 3 days trying to get onto live, I had to buy a router because AOHell was being impossible, and when I eventually do get on after a pause it always whittles down to 0 secs. Now I don't know if this is down to my connection as I only have 1meg b'band but before i played in the ranked matches that this happened in I had 6 perfect games with a friend of mine which were fine.

I was getting messages through saying I'm a cheat and what not, but in reality I was waiting for them and they were waiting for me. This happened about 3 out of my 5 games in ranked matches. One guy actually said that he was winning 5-3 when I was winning 4-2 which goes along with what a mate of mine said to me, sometimes the computer takes over and your sitting there unaware of this thinking it's still the opposition player.

Whatever it is there is certainly a fault there, any help/reply would be appreciated.
Why who are you?

:lol:

Maybe your not the same fmgod that I know.

I won't take the thread off topic, check your xbox 360 messages.

i also had problems with AOL and xbox live at first in terms of getting xbox live to connect.

i have had games where the game has crashed at half time and i have been winning 4-1 but i noticed the guy i was playing was doing strange things like running in a straight line down the pitch with his defender so i just tackled him and scored. i asked him what happened after the game crashed at half time and he says sometimes the game goes out of sync and it said on his screen he was winning 4-0, to be fair to this bloke i think he was telling the truth and that the game itself does have a few problems

But i know aswell as everyone else that there are people who do the cheat, and like i said before that even Konami are aware of it, and just for Marc ( the guy who said i am a liar and couldnt speak english) if you dont believe me ring them yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
I really cannot stand the players who constantly foul your best players, or when you're through on goal, I really can't stand it! As soon as i have 100 wins, then I'm gonna play player matches only

in my case, the fouling has always backfired on them in the end. In one match, the guy managed to score a goal around 18mins into extra time, then persistantly fouled whenever i had the ball, so he could waste time. At around 28 mins he completley missed a sliding tackle and i was clear on goal, i even waited for backup and did a cheap tap in goal to piss him off even more :)

and in another match, constantly fouled again but he could do it so well he could only get yellow cards - then he subbed these players. i was 1-0 up in the end however, and in stoppage time he managed to go through clear on goal.

so (i never usually do this as it feels like cheating) i fouled him :8): , and i got an "unsporting feedback" from him. The cheek! :lmao:

They should implement some kind of "information" page, which would show players ping etc.
Then it`d be easy to see if any lagging was going on, and who was to blame.

As for the timeout cheating, just set limits to the length of time the game waits for throw ins, goal kicks etc to be taken before it does them automatically, say 10-15 seconds - nobody but a cheat would wait this long...
And make the pause menu kick straight back to the game when the timer reaches zero - what is the point of a timer if you can sit there waiting after it has reached zero!?

why would i make it up? go and learn some manners and get an education whilst your at it you disrespectful little shit

your a lier mate as fuckin if sum woman in office would tell you all that

its guff

Back
Top Bottom