I know how the cheats do it now

J

jimlfc6

after speaking to somebody on the phone to Konami to report a cheater, they explained to me exactly what they were doing to get a 3-0 win, its a pathetic thing to do , to win a game of pro evo. The woman on the phone explained that they know about the cheat and they knw who is doing it, for example she said the one in the top ten, and the ones with average goals scored of 3-0, she also said there inst much they can do about it , coz it takes at least 2 months to prove it then ban them, so she told me if anyone happens to cheat against me again the only thing i can do is leave the console on as long as possible, and usually they go within 20 minutes.

I must say even though i now know how to cheat people out of games, i will not be using this disgusting way to climb up the rankings. Lets hope its sorted for pro evo 7, because it dosent look like it will be sorted anytime soon

seriously, whats the pause cheat? cause every game i play people pause against me and then start again. nothing happens though.

i HATE when its laggy at the start of a match and they're scoring against me like damn busters. i can barely move!!!

yeah, i just leave my console running and the cheating bastards normally just quit, but the other night i had left it on for about an hour and a half and the fucker still hadnt quit so i had to switch it off to go to my kip. now im showing a disconnect against my name. whats the fuckin point in this, if they spent more time playing and less time hanging their damn console they might not be getting beat as much and feel they have to cheat.

yeah it's annoying that people do this, it's like you say they only do it coz they arnt very good at the game.

the person i spoke to at konami said there was 2 ways of stopping the game, she said the first way was to do something with the your router, and she said the 2nd way and most common way was to go in to pause mode and go to change kicker or thrower and select a player it leave it to count down, and she said the timer will stop at zero and the game wont come back on, she said Konami are aware of the problem but they cant do anything about it at the moment, she said the only thing to do is leave the xbox on until they get bored.

I think though the game has a few bugs in it where the game crashes on it's own sometimes where neither player has ben into pause mode, so its not always the case that someone is cheating you, but you can be pretty sure they are if they pause the game and the game dosent come back on. I read something a bit ago about if you suspect that someone is going to go on pause and run the timer down, they cant crash the game if you go in pause mode with them, i dont know if this is true or not.

It is Konami's fault really though, they shouldnt release a game with so many flaws in it

I really feel this needs to be posted, last night i finally managed to beat a cheat! I will get his gamertage after, anyway was playing him and for 60 minutes it was actually a really good game before i finally took the lead. Then suddenly out of nowhere the game starting lagging like hell, and i had the ball and for a while he was refusing to move his players, he had clearly spat the dummy out, anway on about 70 mins the pause request appeared and i knew what was coming.

For another 10 mins he seemed to think i would be stupid enough to just go and score and give him the ball back to kick out of play, but instead i decided to pass the ball around the pitch and refused to let it go out. After 80 mins he finally realised i wasn't stupid enough to give him the ball back by scoring and was diving in for fouls and when he got the ball trying to run it out of play, which to me made it blatantly obvious that he was trying to get the pause, the lag was getting worse and worse but somehow i managed to hold on and prevented any stoppages in play meaning i won the game 1-0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he he he, well done. bet he was raging:applause:

on another point jim, its probably not a good idea to announce how to cheat

Well fellas....I had same thing with a little kid called xxMUFCxx
the score was 0-0 and he went into pause mode. I went into formations for a little while too then came out. When i tried to start again it was saying the normal waiting for other person.. I just thought here we go...cheatin barsteward. Lo and behold about 10 min later he had the nerve to text me and said "why aren't you disconnecting". I told him via voice I was waiting on him but he tried to make out that my XBOX had crashed...bullshit. He wanted me to disconnect cos he wantedf to play with his mates so I told him to disconnect if he didn't want to finish the game. He then said he was winning. How could that be when it was paused at 0-0, then he said he scored a goal so I said well then did you win the game cos it must have finished and you would have won so you could quit then...lol I wasn't falling for his crap excuses....I switched to the TV and left it on for about an hour and a half occassionally switching over to hear him moaning for me to put my headphones on and talk, then he started playing music through the mic. He eventually disconnected and then had the nerve to leave me my first and only rep feedback...lol for unsporting conduct. Naturally I returned the comment for his rep. I always say...if you wanna cheat buy a cheat book and enjoy it. Whats the point paying for a game when you don't even play it..these are the people who don't actually complete a game properly.

Cheats are just lame gamers...that why they gotta cheat.

Konami could easily fix this...all they need is an update so that the person pausing the game...if they don't restart by the time the limit reaches 0 then the other person should be automatically granted a win.

Last edited:
I think it might be something that none of us can resolve until a patch is out. The best thing do do if this happens is to switch your online status to offline and before doing so message the guy asking for a friends request then say your going to disconnect.

Cant u just create a game and allow ZERO pauses?

yeah you can.

incidently, another trick they try is to score an own goal so therefore they have control over the replay's and so i can't exit their replay. This seems to be the most common form of cheating against me. I sent the guy who done it yesterday to stop sulking because i was winning and get on with the game.

He did eventually disconnect, but replied to me saying his game crashed and he honestly didn't cheat. But then am i supposed to trust him?

listen mate no one knows if he is saying the truth, but i had almust similar case when i went to the setting my game frizzed on me, and i was losing 1-0 the guy was chating to me throw the head phone thinking that i was cheating, but honestly wasn't, ofcourse i switch of the counsel & give him 3-0 win to show that i was not cheating, but what i am trying to say is that, it can happen sometimes, & for that everybady get the blame even if u are not cheating.

I really feel this needs to be posted, last night i finally managed to beat a cheat! I will get his gamertage after, anyway was playing him and for 60 minutes it was actually a really good game before i finally took the lead. Then suddenly out of nowhere the game starting lagging like hell, and i had the ball and for a while he was refusing to move his players, he had clearly spat the dummy out, anway on about 70 mins the pause request appeared and i knew what was coming.

For another 10 mins he seemed to think i would be stupid enough to just go and score and give him the ball back to kick out of play, but instead i decided to pass the ball around the pitch and refused to let it go out. After 80 mins he finally realised i wasn't stupid enough to give him the ball back by scoring and was diving in for fouls and when he got the ball trying to run it out of play, which to me made it blatantly obvious that he was trying to get the pause, the lag was getting worse and worse but somehow i managed to hold on and prevented any stoppages in play meaning i won the game 1-0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one, but how do they lag it? I would have thought messing with your conection would just disconnect u

I wanna stop these pricks - as much as i hate getting my ass handed to me by someone going chelsea or barca against me (as rangers), ill take the beating nd move on (and just avoid them in future)

It's easy to add lag, just start downloading anything with your PC, music, movie file whatever.

I've had 3 games in a row do the pause one on me now. Fuming because in two of them the other player has been 1-0 down, but with about 70 minutes left! I might just play in the Player Menu from now on so people don't have to quit for the rankings.

Silly little kids.

Its sickening - I dont wanna disconnect (havent got one to my name yet) but this prick right now has been "hanging" for TWO hours so far and I dont know how much I want to make a principle stand to the detriment of my own enjoyment

yeah i think everyone is getting pissed off with the online cheaters, i have just played 2 in a row, and my game is currently stuck coz some1 has done the famous timer trick. been waiting an hour for him to quit but its not gonna happen.

i believe that too many people know how to cheat and its got to a point that you cant play 5 games in a row without coming across one, therefore i have decided to get my 100 online wins and call it a day for ranked matches. I am doing this after speaking to Konami and them telling me they know who the cheats are but cant do anything about it, therefore its gonna get alot worse.

Its fucking pathetic, i never thought for a minute that this would be a problem before i bought the game, but its turned out to be the biggest problem

yeah i think everyone is getting pissed off with the online cheaters, i have just played 2 in a row, and my game is currently stuck coz some1 has done the famous timer trick. been waiting an hour for him to quit but its not gonna happen.

i believe that too many people know how to cheat and its got to a point that you cant play 5 games in a row without coming across one, therefore i have decided to get my 100 online wins and call it a day for ranked matches. I am doing this after speaking to Konami and them telling me they know who the cheats are but cant do anything about it, therefore its gonna get alot worse.

Its fucking pathetic, i never thought for a minute that this would be a problem before i bought the game, but its turned out to be the biggest problem

Yeah you are so right, I was doing well climbing up the rankings, then all of a sudden you come up against a few cheats in a row and all your hard work is erased! I think I will just sell the game not worth while playing, I bought it for online but no point playing now.

Surely Konami must know cheating is going on??? Wonder if this sort of stuff happens in Fifa O7 be interesting to know if they have a policy to stop cheating.

I've got three disconnects to my name, and all from disconnecting after someones paused it for an eternity.

I can't be bothered with it anymore, I've not played online for over two weeks now, what a waste.

locked in a battle with someone called pieeaterUK at the moment, his keeper is refusing to kick the ball into play. 80 mins played, 2-1 to me.

il leave it overnight frankly.

I stopped playing online a week after I got the game (PES5) because I was sick of playing against Brazil and being accused of lagging if I happened to go into a lead against someone.

Just a thought. If Konami know who the cheaters are, can't they relegate them and give points deductions or something, a la Juventus?

I stopped playing online a week after I got the game (PES5) because I was sick of playing against Brazil and being accused of lagging if I happened to go into a lead against someone.

Just a thought. If Konami know who the cheaters are, can't they relegate them and give points deductions or something, a la Juventus?

just play unranked, theres some decent people wanting to go non-barca/brazils in that matchroom

personally, ive found a crowd on this and other forum who set up leagues where teams are pick at random or of even nature - and varied

as soon as i get my achievemnts unlocked (which will take me about 400 games due to "... v brazil" clashes, sadly)im not going near ranking games

hehe, yeah i play ranked matches mostly since i want to unlock the achievements, but other than that i dont see much of a point staying with it.

i was playing against a total barca whore earlier, the only moves he had was - pass to ronaldihnio - dribble to goal line. which obviously never worked lol.
around 40mins it was 1-1, and i injured ronaldinhio by accident. the guy quit! i couldnt belive it! :) just goes to show that PES6 should be renamed "the ronaldinhio appreciation game"

f*ckin cheaters :| oc legend cheats ! it hapened to me first time, now i know how it is :| very sad ...

THIS IS GUFF SHUT UP U NOOB THE ROUTOR THING IS REAL PAIN BUT THE PAUSE CHEAT ITS NOT ITS GOES BLACK BCOS ITS A BUG IN THE GAME

IF U DONT LIKE IT PLAY OFFLINE

Maybe I'm just lucky, but in over 100 ranked games, it's only happened to me once, and then the guy quit after about 15 minutes. I've had a few freezes mid-play, but I always assumed this was just a bug and so if I was behind at the time, I've usually quit first.

It does seem completely pointless to cheat, I don't see why they care so much anyway, a number in the rankings means nothing on its own anyway. It must be pretty dull for the cheaters when game after game they have to sit and wait for their opposition to quit after doing the pause cheat.

fuck pes6 on 360, get a pc, buy in on that and connect it to ur hdtv and believe u me u will never go back to pes6 360

Back
Top Bottom