I must of lost my head for a minute!

E

enzo1

The other day after finishing a game of PE on the PS2 i put my memory card in my pocket and walked off to get a drink. Anyway forgot all about it until next day i opened the washing machine door after doing a load to see it sitting there on the rubber seal inside! :(

I'd just made another new team as well recently, not to mention my master league and other game files. Thought i'd let it dry out and check it but got impatient so put it in the tumble dryer with the rest of the wet clothes but inside a dry, clean sock that was tied with a not.

Hour later, put it in and its fine! 8) :square: :square:

Put it down to a schoolboy error and knew i was lucky. Anyone else done anything similar? :lmao: :

so you put your card in your pocket to get a drink, took your pants off put them in the washer.

Dingle-Durp-Head.

mooney said:
so you put your card in your pocket to get a drink, took your pants off put them in the washer.

Dingle-Durp-Head.

Well obviously not straight away. But later on that night i took them off and dumped them in a pile. Washed the next day forgetting all about it. Kind of like people do with money etc. Don't usually put it in my pocket but i changed it over for another as its fully and have another with other game data on it. As it was on the side that when i picked it up.

Can't believe it survived, being a mini chip board an all.

i think a 50degree oven for about 5mins should do fine.

i've seen this type of thing before..

some guy had a rat or a mice living in his computer case and it urinated over his 7800GT and it screwed up. Later he put it in a 50degree oven for about 5-10mins and it was fine. Thats what i call lucky.

xinzhitan14 said:
i think a 50degree oven for about 5mins should do fine.

i've seen this type of thing before..

some guy had a rat or a mice living in his computer case and it urinated over his 7800GT and it screwed up. Later he put it in a 50degree oven for about 5-10mins and it was fine. Thats what i call lucky.
I would've thought a rat would die after being put in a heated up oven.

Isslander said:
Why on earth did you take your memory card with you for a drink?
I thought I was the only person who wondered that.

Matty. said:
I would've thought a rat would die after being put in a heated up oven.
Trust me, it had more important businnes to take care of, ask the guy the state of the pizza he was warming up ;)

Back
Top Bottom