I played my part in the Shevchenko transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanY2J

Non-League
23 February 2004
As you may know, i run an autographs business online; Link removed by CW

Last night i recieved a call to say go to the health suite at the bridge as Sheva is there. So me and my paparazi mate got on the tube and went to the ground.

The transfer was not going to be announced complete until Monday but my mate got him to hold up my signed shirt (which is now in every paper) and Chelsea therefore had to bring forward the signing announcement as he would have been all over the papers with a chelsea shirt before they announced it.

That is why the announcement was made so late last night, about 10.30pm.

You can now buy Sheva shirts on my site!

Quality

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an online celebrity excrement business.
I have Shevshenko's first excrements after becoming a Chelsea player (to be more specific, the excrements of the meal he ate with Mourinho and Kenyon) and i can assure you Sheva is (like the man who started this thread) full of shit...

www.starshit.com

Not my photo, its my mate who works for an agency. He wont tell me how much he has made, probably as i want a cut.

The item is now on ebay.

Another link removed by CW

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do not make any posts advertising a particular product or website. Please note that this includes affiliate links. A normal sized text link in your signature to your personal web site is acceptable. Any other form of advertising requires the prior permission of an administrator.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom