I played the game and edit mode is so bad check inside for more info

irfo2004

League 1
7 August 2005
TODAY I PLAYED PES 6 AT HMV IN OXFORD STREET AND I THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CHECK THE EDIT MODE AND I HAVE TO SAY EDIT MODE IS SO BAD YOU CAN ONLY EDIT PLAYER LIKE CHANGE NAME ,NUMBER WHOS CAPTIAN AND POSTION THATS ALL BUT OVER ALL GRAPHIC IS COOL IN HD TV 100% I'M GOING TO BUY IT EVEN MY FIREND WHO NEVER PLAYS FOOTBALL GAME IS GOING TO BUY PES 6 TOO

I think your keyboard may have developed a fault matey. See those green indicator lights in the top right, I have a sneaking suspicion that the middle one is lit.

MAYBE KONAMI LEFT THE FULL EDIT MODE OUT OF THE IN-STORE DEMO VERSION BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE FUCKING ABOUT WITH PLAYERS STATS AND APPEARENCES ETC ETC...

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall that in all the demos of other PES games, most options are greyed out, and you can only pick exhibition mode, and the teams they want you to play - eng v Brazil or Arg?

freddyboy said:
I might be wrong, but I seem to recall that in all the demos of other PES games, most options are greyed out, and you can only pick exhibition mode, and the teams they want you to play - eng v Brazil or Arg?
Probably you played with lisenced teams? There you never can edit much in PES 5, so that may be the same in PES 6 (?)

As I told you there are no edit team only edit player still it is possible that the game i played was beta version of pes6 but all teams was there an all option are available

Back
Top Bottom