I started using Klopp's Real-Life "late 2020" 4-2-4 formation and loved it, especially with FUMA.

Hey @The_Knight I love your videos and this one is great insight into how some of the tactics work

You seem to play exactly as Liverpool do

I'm interested to know what other styles you use when you are other teams

I would also like to bring in this sort of tactics to my Celtic Master League - quick, fast paced transitions.

Celtic start the ML with the Team Spirit at 60ish - very bad, which means passes don't go as fluidly etc. I can improve this by playing the system over and over, but what attributes are crucial to get this way of playing working well? Is it offensive awareness that triggers good movement with the top 4?

I quickly tried the same formation with Eduoard in front of Rogic as a SS, but it was Eduoard who was dropping deep as the false 9, how do you control it to be fimrinho every time? Is it because firminho has Dummy Runner? Is that the best play style for a false 9?

I like the idea of building a new way of playing totally different to Celtic just now, but need some pointers to see how to build the correct team to play that way

Hey @The_Knight I love your videos and this one is great insight into how some of the tactics work

You seem to play exactly as Liverpool do

I'm interested to know what other styles you use when you are other teams

I would also like to bring in this sort of tactics to my Celtic Master League - quick, fast paced transitions.

Celtic start the ML with the Team Spirit at 60ish - very bad, which means passes don't go as fluidly etc. I can improve this by playing the system over and over, but what attributes are crucial to get this way of playing working well? Is it offensive awareness that triggers good movement with the top 4?

I quickly tried the same formation with Eduoard in front of Rogic as a SS, but it was Eduoard who was dropping deep as the false 9, how do you control it to be fimrinho every time? Is it because firminho has Dummy Runner? Is that the best play style for a false 9?

I like the idea of building a new way of playing totally different to Celtic just now, but need some pointers to see how to build the correct team to play that way
Hmm. My PC isn't working again so I can't check now. But I think all I did the first time was have the two players up front and start the game with False no. 9. If Firmino wasn't the one, I'd flip them then save the formation.

As for other ways, we'll with Madrid I actually do need three in the middle. Never worked otherwise. But this formation in the video is my preferred for any team tbh. With manual controls you don't want to do too many short passes in the middle. Also, I love how this formation allows goals down the center or from the sides. It always for great counterattack without selecting counterattack.

My take on real life tactics is it's good for applying to the AI teams but poor for user teams. Example using Liverpools default in game tactics with Genpress and Attacking fullbacks there is just so much space for the AI to exploit and it encourages the AI.to ping it forward .. using 2 dfm and instructing Robertson Trent to.stay back.turning off attacking full backs and instructing the two to not attack.its a different game cometely

Back
Top Bottom