I Support TheTrueBrits | Support Page

That last reply he just had just about sums them up. Surely they must have a way of just locking the account completely at the very least even if they won't change it back until they've 'investigated'.

That last reply he just had just about sums them up. Surely they must have a way of just locking the account completely at the very least even if they won't change it back until they've 'investigated'.
That last reply from the “gold member”... ^^
Doesn’t it smell?! Hm...

Maybe I’m just mad at the whole thing. Let’s sleep over it.
Good night folks.

That last reply from the “gold member”... ^^
Doesn’t it smell?! Hm...

Maybe I’m just mad at the whole thing. Let’s sleep over it.
Good night folks.

There's a lot of crap on YT.

Yeh I use YT to check stuff out cos I can.

But never forget its got a lot of crap on it.

To rate it highly and the people who regulate it would be naive.

I spoke with Ricky the other day via social media he's pretty bummed out about this whole thing... He's worked so hard for years to build his brand as well as the PES community... Bothers me that anyone especially Ricky who brings so much joy to so many has to go through this... I have some connections with social media because of my career and I'm gonna do everything in my power to help him recover his work... We all should make a much noise as we can to help Ricky out... Post about this as much as possible until something is done. #SaveTTB

Yeah it's horrible, completely unfair & totally pointless. This straight up fraud, theft, trespassing, You name it. Unfortunately there's still a stigma where society doesn't seem to react as urgently whenever there's such a clear breach of boundaries on the internet because people think, "Well it's virtual, So it doesn't mean as much as it would if someone broke into your house or committed fraud on your bank account.

The main grey area here with the legality they could argue is, Is that YouTube isn't Ricky's property; Only his account is and thus he would've made accepted agreements that his account is his own responsibility and that YT won't be held liable for whatever happens to it.

I'm not an expert but that's the defence i could preempt YT using.

Secondly if the videos are deleted from the channel than i'd fear they'd be lost forever. I can't imagine YT backs up videos for the millions of their users even if though Google has all the storage space in the bloody world.

Ok but "only" 90K subs he has, why not hack pewdiepie then?
What i only can think of:
1. He got scammed? Officially i mean agreed to something and gave away his credentials. Sounds pretty weird and unlikely.
2. Hackers dont dare to mess with high end channels? But why? That is something youtube would really care about and he would be caught and sued, jailed? If so thats sound really sad that some channels dont matter on youtube's scale that much.

I just don't get how Youtube can't notice this error easily and simply reinstate the account, it just seems unfathomable to me that this logical solution is not being presented. I mean what is Youtubes end goal here? Saying tough nothing we can do or what? I just dont get it.

Apparently, the account itself is now GONE. I can't find it even if I am subscribed to it. It says "Account removed" now. Years of hard work undone. I remember that he used to make vids ever since PES 14 I think. YT is ridiculous.

Ok but "only" 90K subs he has, why not hack pewdiepie then?
What i only can think of:
1. He got scammed? Officially i mean agreed to something and gave away his credentials. Sounds pretty weird and unlikely.
2. Hackers dont dare to mess with high end channels? But why? That is something youtube would really care about and he would be caught and sued, jailed? If so thats sound really sad that some channels dont matter on youtube's scale that much.

3. PDP is a cyborg sent back in time from the year 2079 by Google. TTB goes into the army after this hack. By 2030, he is leading a resistance movement known as EvoWeb. Another cyborg is sent back from 2079 whose mission is to protect Evoweb.

Apparently, the account itself is now GONE. I can't find it even if I am subscribed to it. It says "Account removed" now. Years of hard work undone. I remember that he used to make vids ever since PES 14 I think. YT is ridiculous.

I am so pissed off i don't even have words anymore.

Youtube is shit and dead anyway these days.

LBRY will end up destroying youtube, it not perfect but the system is so far an upgrade on youtubes nonsense even this year we will see masses of people join it.

I will recommend this to Ricky, we all miss his videos. PES is now in a bad way without his content.

This scam has sadly happened to even bigger channels than TTB! Its happening constantly all over youtube. I don't think Youtube even care, i think they will use these scams as an excuse to ban all cryptocurrency content.

Back
Top Bottom