I will buy Winning Eleven 11 on PlayStation 3, only if...

I will buy Winning Eleven 11 on PlayStation 3, only if...

• only if it's multilanguague

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • I'll only buy the japanese version anyway

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • I won't buy it, i'll wait for PES 7 (PS3/360)

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I'll wait and check if it's good

Votes: 25 18.7%
  • I won't buy PS3

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might consider buying it if it's multilanguage. But I'm actually still playing PES5 at this point which havn't been doing at the earlier installments. So hopefully PES6 will have the same long lasting value.

it's going to be called winning eleven 11 ? then i think it loses points just by its name

i have pes6 on xbox360 and im not realy impressed,
Winning Eleven 11 on PlayStation 3 better be whole lot better:)

Massacre_1907 said:
it's going to be called winning eleven 11 ? then i think it loses points just by its name
Not confirmed yet but Seabass want the name "Winning Eleven 11" so for the moment it's WE11

Surely "I'll wait and check if it's good" is the only intelligent option?

You'd buy the game if it was a steaming pile of shit, would you? :eh:

At least it's a good representation of the fanboy to non-fanboy ratio of this forum...

I never ever buy a PES-Game again. They are so bad comparde to WE gameplaywise. Hoping for a way of translation or multilanguage.

I said 2 years ago the first next gen games would be shit, just like the first PS2 versions.
All Developers don't have the proper development tools, hardware and time to use 100% of the new machines power and learn how to work with it.

With the first Xbox 360 version released i have been correct so far :).

Also until the PS3 version is developed properly, probably WE12 (PES 8 ) the others will all be crap except current gen japan releases, as the Xbox 360 will never get its own development and will be a port of something.

Look at PES6 on the PS2 its suddenly 10 times slower than WE10 and surely only completely naive ppl wouldn't figure out this was because of the XBOX 360 version which has the same speed settings

Last edited:
If its region-free and if we can select English Language... oh and also if its a proper next gen game and if I can afford the cost of a PS3 (which is unlikely)

DJ

Ummmm let me think about this for a minute.... actually no a second.... No chance :)

I wouldnt sell my 360 for a PS3.... I might get a PS3 to go along with my 360 but thats doubtful as the damn thing is too expensive!

DJ

I can't be arsed buying a PS3 because of the expense. Though to be honest, am getting a lil fed up of WE lately (awaits cynical responses - yeah, I really did say that).

ps3 version is just going to be a ported version from xbox360, probably with less resolution textures since xbox360 have more available ram for that.

I wont buy WE as it defeats the point of having to anciously wait for the normal PES releases, i always get it for my birthday :p , it NOT retailed for the consumption of the European (etc) market, i hate having to navigate through a game with a language(no offence) i cant understand/speak to save my life, its going to have a weird name (*EA laughing in the background*), it wont have transfers after the summer window, therefore you get wrong players playing for thier old clubs online, i'm not one of those parties that recon WE games for the ps3 will be region free ;).... so with all those penned (typed...yeah whateva ming'er) down, you can already guess what option i chose ;)

I also planning to wait for Winning Eleven PS3 before buying one. There is nothing worth getting for PS3 at the moment. Any ideas when we might get WE PS3 ?

I hope they will add language support and get proper license as I am sick of crappy West Midlands Village and crappy kit. I want proper kit and name.

Back
Top Bottom