I wish PES6 had a learning /curve/.

M

Mattybee

Because it doesn't, quite frankly. There is no curve for this game. It's a horribly, horribly unforgiving game at Regular (at least for me), but Amateur is a walk in the park.

Can't they please at least make the difficulty levels a LITTLE more balanced? There are some of us for who Regular is obnoxious and makes us curse a lot (like me, because I am shit at this game), but for whom Amateur is not fun because it is TOO EASY.

:roll:

The problem is the computer cheats more as the skill level goes up. This is why I dont play against it ;)

No, the problem isn't that it cheats, even, because on Amateur, it's not that it's cheating so much as playing RIDICULOUSLY stupidly - I haven't even tried Beginner because I'm pretty sure it's just going to be one guy in a wheelchair on the field.

It's that on Regular, it suddenly becomes infinitely more difficult. It's not a learning curve at all, and it makes me most upset.

You could try playing with the worst team against the best on amatuer or best against worst on Regular. Maybe that'll help you improve.

You could try playing with the worst team against the best on amatuer or best against worst on Regular. Maybe that'll help you improve.

That doesn't really address the problem in the first place, though. It might help, but it doesn't change the fact that the game goes from easy to mind-blowingly unpleasant with one difficulty change.

But not all people find it that difficult a step up. The game can only have so many degrees of difficulty change. After that different teams is all thats left. Most video games just have easy, normal and hard. Starting with weak enemies and getting better as you progress. So having 5 different settings is more than most. I've played PES long enough that I start each game on the max anyway so I don't know the difference between 2 and 3. But I'm betting if you play long enough against top teams on 2 you could beat crap teams on level 3 pretty soon.

Because it doesn't, quite frankly. There is no curve for this game. It's a horribly, horribly unforgiving game at Regular (at least for me), but Amateur is a walk in the park.

Can't they please at least make the difficulty levels a LITTLE more balanced? There are some of us for who Regular is obnoxious and makes us curse a lot (like me, because I am shit at this game), but for whom Amateur is not fun because it is TOO EASY.

:roll:

I feel the same way. I wish there was a setting in between

need a harder setting tbh top player just doesnt cut it anymore :( specialy now everyone even shefield can score from 40 yeards plus :D aslong as your in space skills dont mean much, skillfull players just nail those spectaculors while under pressure :D

Would be good if Pro Evo learnt and adjusted its skill levels to your level. Then you would always have competition

Ahhhh this brings me a memory of PES3. That's one of the versions I trully sucked in. It costed me months to finally win at 3 stars (regular) And within a week I could beat anything at 5 star..

Just don't give up :p

That's right, at 1st I thought that's just with me but now I know I am not alone.

I won 4-0, 5-0 at FIFA 06 world class level and now in pes (playin first time) I lose 0-3 at REGULAR !!! But that doesn't keep me away frm it, NOW I HATE FIFA AS MUCH AS NETHING ON EARTH, and love PES to infinity.

FIFA is crap and toodlers toy even at world class against pes 6.

"PES 6 is real footie" and "FIFA is worst footie simulation"

I hate how it doesn't feel like there's any difference between playing different teams. Playing against Toulouse doesn't feel any different to playing against Barcelona

That's right, at 1st I thought that's just with me but now I know I am not alone.

I won 4-0, 5-0 at FIFA 06 world class level and now in pes (playin first time) I lose 0-3 at REGULAR !!! But that doesn't keep me away frm it, NOW I HATE FIFA AS MUCH AS NETHING ON EARTH, and love PES to infinity.

FIFA is crap and toodlers toy even at world class against pes 6.

"PES 6 is real footie" and "FIFA is worst footie simulation"

YEAH BOY that happened 2 me 5 years ago. Pes4life

Back
Top Bottom