World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
Pls improve ur master league.

My suggestion:

* More Leagues
* 20 Teams per league, 10 teams for Div 2
* Div 2 for each league
* User as a manager entity, meaning other clubs can offer manager(human) to join their team
* More realistic international match during ML, show scores/tourn table/ scorers
* Allow us to view statistics for players; total goals,matches played, total assist, cards, goals conceded, clean sheets
* Manager can play as national coach too
* Player growth: players can grow special abilities over time
* Player & Manager of the month awards
* Remove retired players from the point rankings

thats about all i can think of now...

My suggestions same as ever.... bring out as true to life a football Sim as possible, Full leagues for each country, full cups, full Tournaments.... Can't be hard given as most of it as just made up players and team names anyway?
And as BK_83 said, sort your stats out!! Seabass and his team are either lazy as hell or working once a week on this title. It's not rocket science put Sky sports on.. pick up a paper. Again reaffirms the title is NOT being made by football fans.

can i add my thoughts?

For PS2

Want
--------
1 ) Bundesliga
2 ) More top teams from rest of Euro leagues in A
3 ) More top teams from Americas in B
3 ) Major Master League Revamp
4 ) Ability to have CL tournament
5 ) Season modes with all cups
6 ) More Euro stadiums (AZ, Heerenveen, Craven Cottage, Dragao, Da Luz, Allianz, FrankenStadion, etc)
7 ) Kits bins! 8)
8 ) Better crowds
9 ) More atmosphere (like Fifa)
10 ) Classic club teams
11 ) Special Scenario, like in SNES where you can replay great moments in great matches and try to replicate the feat.
12 ) Better World Cup/European cup structure that mimcs real tournaments (like when top of one group plays second in next etc).
13 ) Better commentary.
14) More uptodate, current season kit templates in edit kit mode.
15) More callnames for clubs and players - don't give me shit Konami, there is still a lot of space on the dvd.
16) Better net dynamics
17) Better adboards
18) Adboards for each stadium

Don't want
----------------
1 ) Bloemfontein stadium
2 ) Amerigo Atlantis stadium
3 ) Crap English Commentary
4 ) Rubbish pitch textues (look how good some on xbox360 were)

Yep same every year never gonna happen.
Just add manager movement. Sacked, job offers from other clubs.

EA to buy Konami keep the AI and gameplay stick it in the Fifa career mode perfect but i am guessing noone in Japan buys Fifa or the changes would have happened AT LEAST 2 years ago.

yup, just noticed Martins, who was in Inter, has stats of 99 speed, 99 acceleration, but Henry has 90 :shock:

Sort it out, or hire some forum members to do some research Konami.

GET A LIFE THE LOT OF YEZ, THIS IS WHAT WILL BE MARKED ON YOUR GRAVESTONES

"IMPROVED STATS IN PES"

1982-2056

RIP

Think logically, why would Konami want to release everything they already know at the one time?

Also, try adding some fcuking gameplay. I'm bored with this pathetic scripted sh.ite.

What do these fcuks think is the average age of the PES player? 6 years old?

My fcuking cat can tell what a heap of scritped p.ish this game is.

* More licensed leagues. Especially Premier League.
* More realastic turfs, nets, adboards.
* Much better kit texture. (For current-gen and next-gen consoles. Each are really bad for me.)
* More stadiums, espeacially small stadiums in Europe. And i want more South American stadiums from Brazil, Mexico and others.
* A new commentary. (I'd like to see Eurosports commentary on PES.)
* Real atmosphere before and after match.
* More scenes before, during and after the match.
* I'd like to see CL, UEFA Cup, Copa Libertadores and other cups in WE/PES.
* And more realastic stats. I dont think that Robben or others are not great like in PES.

GET A LIFE THE LOT OF YEZ, THIS IS WHAT WILL BE MARKED ON YOUR GRAVESTONES

Think logically, why would Konami want to release everything they already know at the one time?

The sad thing is I don't think Konami "know" that much... Sure they could develop a much better title but they are in essence an arcade based games supplier and I fear most if not all their developers are from that background. Which means the game will move, look and play smoothly and the animations will be good but everything else will always suffer. This is why instead of content and football based depth we get funny costumes and Christmas pudding balls!!

The best thing that could happen is for Konami to take the title away from Seabass and his merry men and base the development in Europe.

After having just thrown in the game for the first time in months and tried to play through a cup on pro level, it's my conclusio that Konami's plan is to make the single competition mode so insanely rigged to the computer that players will be forced to spend more time playing online, and eventually they won't have to worry about single player at all.

Do you think there was a meeting where Seabass just said, yeah, let's just not bother making the AI better against people, no one plays against the computer anymore anyway.

well as for all the excuse's ive heard for the lack of editing from disc size(4.7gb on dvd)and now they have a ps3 blu-ray disc media to store all the stuff on upto 50gb and resitance fall of man is 20+gb so they do use it.

let's see?

new stadiums or a stadium builder like the one from lma.
proper player names and comm names.
new ball skins and maybe ball physics for mad adidas team giest balls!.
a real strip editor,where we can use polka dots if we wanted or what ever designd we can with a advanced editior tool,forza motorsport 2 has car models using 100000 poly's and 3000 layers of paint so why cant we have a good edit mode on a game with 24 players and a psuedo 3d crowd?
option file updates including transfers retirments that season every january!
boot editor ,and better lisences for teams and strips.
real crowd chants and atmosphere recorded from real games,real stadia with proper architecture.

a masterleague management option to total control over budget and team from youth to senior squad and assitants.
2 top divisions in each country,

better online games with a return to the win loss draw system of pro evo 4, and a mutual quit option for those time you need to eat,sleep,hump yer burd!

but knowing konami it will be a cheaters paradise,#

i really hope its good this time be it on both machines or just one i have em all any way so i have all my bases covered

Priority areas:

Master league revamp

2 tiers for every league (not just your own)
Retired players don't rebirth, get a list of random names instead
Better stats eg how many games / goals in career & at which clubs
Better champions league format
Better management options - why transfers fail?
More realism - board expectations maybe and changing clubs?
Appropriate (customisable) number of teams in upper and lower tiers

Better editor and more licenses if possible, but with an option to take away the real kits in master league so we can change other teams kits each season if we choose

Tweaked gameplay still, though it's damn good

Less cheating as in ultra fast COM defenders

Improve GFX - especially stadia

Improve sound and commentary

More international teams - why not?

Add replay ability after restart etc

Unfortunately for us Konami has no competition in Japan for soccer titles as they don't buy Fifa and the rest are shit.

But Konami would never dare give us Europeans a better game then the Japanese so we get screwed because of their Patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom