• Yes

Votes: 56 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this!

I don't think it needs the "switch to elite" bit and it'd be great if the text in the smoke cloud was more like the original - but I'm not a Photoshop expert either... :D
so i'll focus on that one!? i'll start from scratch and do better.
and yes, that elite part was just a funny placeholder. ;) should i insert our website logo somehow? i could make it match the orange colors!

here is another rough edit (wich takes about an hour for me, as i have a masters degree in passion but am an editing novice)! :D
i really become to like that vintage/relaxed/elite idea! :)
That's quality, I like that!

I don't think it needs the "switch to elite" bit and it'd be great if the text in the smoke cloud was more like the original - but I'm not a Photoshop expert either... :D
So have you got a name for the podcast?

Seems like the house likes "Super Cancel" so why not "Super Cancel - The Evo Web Interviews"?

I presume after this series you'll want to do more based on Football games and other themes so for semantics wouldn't you want an actual name for the podcast? Or are you thinking a bit more Traditional like "The Evo Web Podcast" (Or "The Evo-Web Hour", I dunno haha)

I still think Super Cancel is a great name, but Evo-web corner could be a part of it. In each editioon somebody from evo-web who gives his opinion about the game or what the game needs.

Ramblin' with Ruskin

I don't get a lot of free time these days but i'll still try and see if i can join in somehow

Harty to Heart?

Question and Anser (now there's a throwback)?

Ettori Party Conference?

Completely unrelated, but I'm on a pundown:

• Netflix and Cellini
    Iorga-nna / Njorgonna Love This
    Last Ordaz, Please
    You Hamsun Devil
    Top Giersen
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stromer

Amazing

i'm on it after lunch!
ill get back here when the 2 pics you posted are edited!
so i leave "super cancel" out of it (might start my own project with that name :P )!

"the evo-web interviews" sounds good to me!

super-canceling into my lunch break now! :D

:OH: Sorry mate , i just realised you are working on the graphics. Ah Well at least mine could be used for a desktop if anyone wants as its big enough. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom