- II FUTURE STARS II - Thread

Mauras

Premiership
7 October 2002
Well,

Since it made no sense to open a thread just to talk about this kid I leave it with this title, hoping other examples pop in.

Check out this 20 year old from chile, never heard of him untill now, looks very promising and for what I've read Villareal were after him in the summer.

Impressive.

Name: Matías Ariel Fernández Fernández
Birth: 15-05-1986
Nationality: Chile
h: 176 cm
w: 75 kg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIwQn96yoEs - fantastic goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnygBHs7vGo - In Libertadores
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZd84876IYU - what a play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdXKkvMZbFM - best moments I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNI0NxlnAmk - best moments II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9gEuKrKiqQ - best moments III

 

Bule

Leoni Rossi
20 March 2004
Istanbul, Turkey
Galatasaray SK
Here is my best. He will be new Ribery. But he has got too much technique more than Ribery. He's playing at Galatasaray's and Turkey's left side now (not Tuncay). And he will play too long for me. Watch him. Galatasaray wants more than 15 million for him.

Name : Arda Turan
Age : 19
Nationalty : Turkish

Arda Turan Video
 

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Futur France Stars =

Benzema (Lyon)
Ben Arfa (Lyon)
Nasri (Marseille)
Gourcuff (Milan AC)
Diarra (Chelsea)
Zubar (Marseille)
 

Whistle

Premiership
18 January 2003
Mauras said:
Well,

Since it made no sense to open a thread just to talk about this kid I leave it with this title, hoping other examples pop in.

Check out this 20 year old from chile, never heard of him untill now, looks very promising and for what I've read Villareal were after him in the summer.

Impressive.

Name: Matías Ariel Fernández Fernández
Birth: 15-05-1986
Nationality: Chile
h: 176 cm
w: 75 kg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIwQn96yoEs - fantastic goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnygBHs7vGo - In Libertadores
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZd84876IYU - what a play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdXKkvMZbFM - best moments I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNI0NxlnAmk - best moments II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9gEuKrKiqQ - best moments III

Nice thread mate, anymore future stars?
 

beachryan

Golden Boot Winner
4 July 2003
Bermuda
I know he's made a few first team appearences, but expect big things from Gioseppe Rossi (Man United - on loan at Newcastle) - Rossi has consistently scored almost 30 goals at reserve level for a couple seasons now, and has looked sharp in the first team too

Also midfielder David Jones has some potential, as does Ben Foster, who actually went to the WC with England as 3rd keeper (on loan at Watford)
 

Joystick

Deep like Titanic
10 August 2004
London
The Arse

Dominic

Serie A
Staff
19 August 2003
Netherlands
Palladino, Giovinco, Paolucci, De Ceglie, Bojinov, Paro, Marchisio and Chiellini.

Anyone caught the trend :mrgreen:?
 
Last edited:

Ch00ng

| | CHAMP19NS | |
4 August 2005
M16 0RA
Man Utd & England
beachryan said:
Ben Foster, who actually went to the WC with England as 3rd keeper (on loan at Watford)
He didnt go to Germany as 3rd GK. He was on stand-by.

Good thread and Matías Ariel Fernández Fernández looks good.
 

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
Future Portuguese:

Manú (Benfica)
Pedro Araújo (Benfica) New Karel Poborsky :D
Fábio Paím (Sporting) FUTURE RONALDINHO! :D
Yannick Djaló (Sporting)
Miguel Veloso (Sporting) Son of António Veloso, ex-Benfica central back legend and captain
Tiago Pinto (Sporting) Son of João V. Pinto ex-Benfica and Sporting, great midfielder
Anderson (Porto) The Next Brazilian Ronaldinho :D
Vieirinha (Porto)
Hélder Barbosa (Porto) Future Quaresma
 

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
SPiTFiRE said:
Tiago Pinto (Sporting) Son of João V. Pinto ex-Benfica and Sporting, great midfielder
I didn't know that Joao Pinto had a son :P

btw, he's already 21 but I think that Also Fiorentina's Montolivo is going to become a great player.. he can score from way out of the area (did some great goals both in Serie A and in the under 21 national team..)

I'm looking forward to him :D
 

Clockender

is back...but for how long?
27 November 2001
East Lower, Block 13
Arsenal FC

nt89

OUR WORK IS NEVER OVER
14 February 2005
L'Aquila (Italy)
FC Juventus
i've also talked with giovinco, i think he will be the best italian forward in 10 yers

Sebastian Giovinco. att. 09/06/87, remember the name
this season won also the youngers scudetto with juventus young team.


he is the little one :D
 
Last edited:

Dominic

Serie A
Staff
19 August 2003
Netherlands
He's lightning quick. Though I think Paolucci is the one with the most chance of succeeding, watch out for him at Ascoli this season.
 

PetrovLFC

Raul!
13 March 2005
NW London
Liverpool
Joystick said:
Can't believe this thread didn't exist before.

Here's mine:

Name: Gareth Bale
Birth: 16/07/1989
Nationality: Wales
Position: Left back
Club: Southampton
Nat. Caps: 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth_Bale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boMIkCVBDow&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0lsDBF8R-o&mode=related&search=

He's a speedy left back who at just 17 is quickly building a reputation as a free kick specialist. Arsene Wenger apparently made enquiries this summer.
watched him against Brazil, and he was very composed for a 17yr old. Got foward well and was comftable in defence
 

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
Benfica was close to bought him, I remember when Benfica did a cooperation contract with Cruzeiro months when we sold Geovanni.
 

airjoca

International
29 July 2003
Amadora, Portugal
SL Benfica
Revan said:
The next best thing is surely Anderson.
Anderson - FCPorto, 18 years old.
Gold, pure Gold.
Barcelona are rumored to already own half the player. :cry:
Porto is supposed to have 65% of his contract...

But he is gold, i bet Quaresma won't have a great season because he'll be jealous, since he's not the star of the team anymore...
 
Top Bottom