im concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

grechzoo

Conference
15 July 2004
north wales (uk)
i have pes5 for xbox, now before you say this topic is in the wrong forum it is in the ps2 forum for a reason

now i know many of you have it for ps2 and i need to know whether the xbox version is the same as the ps2 version, because ftaer playing the pc demo many times i fell in love with the slower gameplay and actually thought the difficulty to driblle was great and the fouling (while sometime annoying) a good challenge.

i got the xbox verison played it, and not only is it the SAME speed as pes4 it is easy to dribble, hard to foul, its like everything the stupid kids who played the demo once and didn;t give the game a chance complained about was corrected by konami,

i mean i can dirbble past people easily with marquez!!!!!! and the gameplay is so fast that (i timd it for this exmaple!) we went from one box to the other 2 times in less than 15 seconds!!! its like everything what made pes5 different and (imo) much better than pes4 was taken out (usingthe demo as a refference) and all we have nw is new animation, new menus, and slightly harder opposition (but thats cause i only just started playing it)

what im HOPING to god is that the ps2 version is like the demo and not like the xbox version so when it retails and i buy it it will be like the demo and not like pes4 version 2.

*crosses fingers*

its the illegal version, a mate who has played the ps32 version says its just as fast,

you say the demo (chelsea, arsenal real, valencia demo) is the same speed as the xbox version?, i mean unless its a prob with the disc (which woudl cause an error, not speed up gameplay right?, or my pc was secretly slowing dwn the game (which again i know didn;t happen)

i hope to god its one of the above reasons , but its looking dobtful (even the psp version is VERY fast aparrently)

no the psp version is slower, no doubt there, even at 333mhz
your pc most probably is slowing it down, pes on the pc is super sensitive to refresh rates

my guess is that if you disabled vsync pes5 on the pc would be just as fast

Since you can't tell until the game's officially out anyway, I'm gonna close this thread. This is the wrong place for those kinda speculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom