I'm getting MAD !!!

J

johan

At myself and at WE9 online play..for some damn stupid reason I keep losing matches .. I don't know if I'm fooling around alot or just playing fukin stupid or something but lately I've been losing like a madman and I've been losing to people that really don't have alot of skills. You can ask Jumbo and other fellas who play me online I play good but my mood totally changes once they score at least 1 goal. And one other thing KONAMI please fix the damn ref system. I get called out for a foul all the time.. I honestly don't know how to defend anymore. Also.. my ISP is COMCAST just did a speed test and here are the results:

5.4 megabits per second
Communications 5.4 megabits per second
Storage 658.9 kilobytes per second
1MB file download 1.6 seconds

This is really good if you're asking me but some games are just too laaagy.. played with Jumbo last night all games were laggy as shit..don't know why.

I know Jumbo lost 8 straight lol until he destroyed me.. I'm pathetic with this WE9 online crap..

I'm with you on that..

That's why I stopped playing online..Not fun anymore, and too many damn fouls and lag....not to mention the sluggishness of the gameplay.

Yo just ask me lol

I was on a 8 game losing streak since yesterday morning ago and I was about to quit.

I was getting my ass handed by people in Amateur ranks to left and right and I was stunned.

None of my shots ever go in and the other guy has one shot in a whole game and guess what - it's a goal. This game is really unballanced.

And Johan, last nite you played good man. You were killin me wit possesion but all your shots were goin 100m over the bar. You hold [] for way too long bro. Just tap it lightly. :)

Jumbo, what's up man! Sorry to hear about the lossing streak..Glad you got back on track.

Now, people like you I enjoy playing against. Let me know when you'll be online Bro.

Peace!

Jumbo, I know what you mean..but the fact is the strikers that I play with are just terrible.. even if you just hold it for a second the ball goes up the sky...it would be different if it was Henry or Sheva.

jflores come online and play us... my username is EwoWebJohan and he is SG-jumbo

johan said:
Jumbo, I know what you mean..but the fact is the strikers that I play with are just terrible.. even if you just hold it for a second the ball goes up the sky...it would be different if it was Henry or Sheva.

jflores come online and play us... my username is EwoWebJohan and he is SG-jumbo

just go to training and practice shooting with terrible strikers. get a feel for it. it'll help you whether you play with good or bad strikers.

Don´t worry mates, online gaming is much different from offline... Online is just to play with some human players but you can never play good as you play offline so don´t worry. Just play for fun and don´t think you´re a bad player just because you loose with someone who has 3/4 shots and get a alucky goal without any skill. Online play is not fair.

Just like they say Gameplay experience may change during online play :).

Jumbo, ALL I know I owned ya assssss with possesion % lol 60 to 40% WOW.. but you still beat me somehow..I always screw up at the very end.

ya fo sure man.

i play a different style game. i play counter-attack. i prey on your mistakes. sometimes i only 2 or 3 good changes / game and sometimes that's all i need to win. don't count on me ever having 60% of possesion :)

jumbo said:
ya fo sure man.

i play a different style game. i play counter-attack. i prey on your mistakes. sometimes i only 2 or 3 good changes / game and sometimes that's all i need to win. don't count on me ever having 60% of possesion :)

I'm really liking my new formation. its 4-4-2 yes only 2 strikers even tho you prefer 3 but then I have 3 midfielders that are veryyyy near the 2 strikers and are spaced well.. I won 8 games and lost 4 most of them to you. Why is when you win on PK you don't get a win on your rankings ?

It think it's because PK is such a lottery is completely unaffected by the rest of the game meaning, you can play the worst game of your life and still win the PK's. It wouldn't be fair to get +1 loss for that.

That's what think is the reason KONAMI did it this way.

And yea, I play with 3 strikers because that works best when counterattacking. You need wide wingers to get into space.

The 4-4-2 works just fine for your style.

Jumbo.. how can you edit the quotes ?? You know Good Game, Nice Shot, I'm Sorry etc.. ?

once you log in, there's a menu - Match Menu, Quick Match, Network Options, Log Out, etc.

Go to Network Options > In-Game Phrases.

jumbo said:
once you log in, there's a menu - Match Menu, Quick Match, Network Options, Log Out, etc.

Go to Network Options > In-Game Phrases.

thank you sir. \\:o/

Hey Johan.. good to see your losing streak didn't extend into last night. On the flip side of that, mine lengthened. ;)

Great match with you last night. I think it was pretty even posession-wise and scoring chances up until halftime. You came out in the second half and had me scrambling. You kept posession and cut through my defense, ended up downing me 3-0.

Congrats again on a fair, well played match. Always a pleasure playing someone like yourself.

Yep Logarth.. it happens to the best of us.. I play fine vs Jumbo and then at the last min he scores a bunch on me.. lol..

I`ll be on tonight.. 8 or 9 until who knows how long lol.. and Jumbo why doesnt your AIM work or MSN ???

Yep Logarth.. it happens to the best of us.. I play fine vs Jumbo and then at the last min he scores a bunch on me.. lol..

I`ll be on tonight.. 8 or 9 until who knows how long lol.. and Jumbo why doesnt your AIM work or MSN ???

Look forward to playing you Jumbo, I'll keep my eye out for you online. You can catch me on as Logarth. ;>

Yep.. I know how that goes Johan. No complaining out of me though. Was a damn enjoyable game, regardless the scoreline.

still undecided but since i'm only good at soccer and surfin the net lol i'll probably go for computer science. :) just takin the general req. classes now.

lookin forward to playin you guys in a lil while.

i wanted to do computer science but damnn.. you really have to be good in math and other crazy shit and I'm very good with computers Unix flavors, major programming languages, network security etc.. but its still not enough. I'm only 21 .. I'll probably end up with a Criminal Justice degree..only 2 yrs associates but who gives a fuk.. payin of for college is damn hard I know kids with bachelors that work as waiters and cant find a job.

A Few Tips:

When things aren't going for you in a match it is very hard to keep calm and continue to focus on playing your game because you lose confidence. Losing confidence leads to doubt and you hesitate, which more often than none causes you to start playing even worse.

To combat a situation like this (i.e. bad luck or losing streak) try to think about what you can try differently - tactics etc. - that might help you to score or defend better given the situation. Maybe you could try 3 strikers instead of two, maybe 5 defenders instead of 4 or try to be more direct in attack and so on.

Above all though, try and keep positive, maybe all your shots are hitting the post but if you give up you might as well put down the controller and wait for the final whistle.

Johan I know what you mean about your mood changing after you concede a goal. All you can do is to attack and try to score. If you get beat by a good player sometimes you just have to hold your hand up and give credit as I do. Although it still pisses me off to lose but we all have to sometimes.

Good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom