I'm in stuttering hell...

Dowders79

Non-League
16 November 2018
The game is stuttering...not me.

I'm new to pc gaming, and decided to pick up PES today. I've got a newlaptop with 8gb RAM, I7-8750H and GeForce GTX 1060.

This runs things like Forza Horizon 4, Black Ops 4, Tomb Raider with zero issues.

PES stutters BADLY. I've tried windowed mode, no good.

I cannot find a definitive answer and I have spent a fair bit of the day searching for one.

Please can someone help? Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem, I could get over 100fps on PES 19 but would lag and stutter like crazy.
What worked for me was I went on Nvidia Control Panel>Manage 3D Settings>Program Settings>PES2019
And basically turn on Vsync for just PES and it Runs smooth as hell. Because it pretty mcuh locks it to your monitors refresh rate.

Try radeon pro tool and switch to v sinc 60fps to force becouse vsinc in game is no good and make microsttutering on some computers

Actualizar a net framework and nvidia drivers and direct x, i'm play in i5 6600k 16gigas ram and gtx1070ti windows 10 pro64x, installed in my PES19: PTE 3.1 and Evoswitcher 3.0, and 22 mods in dpfile list, the game run to 59-60 fps, try update your drivers and visual c+

Back
Top Bottom