ImageShack hosting built in

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
If you need an image hosting, as a lot of you know, ImageShack are quite handy. ImageShack uploading is now built-in to the forums when you reply or start a new thread. Useful or a waste of time? Do let me know. :)

Milanista said:
how does it work??
look under Additional options.

I think it's awesome feature. Quite a lot of us use Imageshack very often and post the hotlink here and now that it's already built-in it makes for less windows open and way more convenient.

Big ops to you guys for makin this possible.

• Staff
As PLF mentioned there's a new option under Additional Options when you post. It cuts out a bit of work and you're taken to the page where you can choose which link you want to paste into the forum straight away.

EDIT: David Dunn = Awesome skills

Adverts, adverts, adverts....there the top image hosting site I reckon and prolly get 1000's of hits everyday. So companies pay them to display their adverts. They also except donations if your feeling generous :)

lol...don't you see all these ads then?

ha ha look at that I'm hosting a picture of imagehsack on imageshack :freak:

1848301953431cb5bc46c6c4ym.gif
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2842/1848301953431cb5bc

Has this feature been removed guys?

I can't find it under "Additional Options" anymore and it was truly helpful!

damn, never even realised, and now its gone. I keep a shortcut to imageshack on my desktop. And then drag it onto the quick start bar to the right of the windows start bar. Well handy

Hmm, I didn't even know about it at all :mrgreen:

I'm gonna point Mart towards this thread again.

Yeah I just noticed it yesterday when trying to attach some images for "Ugliest footballers" :lol: to my post and realized how handy that used to be and how it's not there anymore.

Mart will be on it faster than he is on Tim-Tams or a Brum's sexiest bachelor list, have no fear!

I did do it quickly once I was online and found out about the problem... Let me know if there are any problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom