Improved Career Mode mod

Hi Topaz,
Your mod is really great. I have a suggestion : the attributes of "old" players decreased too quickly. It's realistic that old players lose overall during the season depending on their form and morale but there are too many players who lose 4,5 overall general in a single season.
Do you think it is possible to reduce player decline to make it less radical?

Attachments

• FC 24 10_04_2024 01_04_07.png
    FC 24 10_04_2024 01_04_07.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
  • FC 24 10_04_2024 01_05_38.png
    FC 24 10_04_2024 01_05_38.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
  • FC 24 10_04_2024 01_05_55.png
    FC 24 10_04_2024 01_05_55.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi Topaz,
Your mod is really great. I have a suggestion : the attributes of "old" players decreased too quickly. It's realistic that old players lose overall during the season depending on their form and morale but there are too many players who lose 4,5 overall general in a single season.
Do you think it is possible to reduce player decline to make it less radical?

The first 2 pics shows that the players are on very bad form. They could also have injury. I tested many saves any players that are above 32 needs to have an average match rating of 7.4 or greater and no injury to maintain their high overalls. For goalkeepers, it's age above 34.

I still have doubts about how to maintain the right balance between form and morality... if I could talk a little about

Does this mod affect match ratings or is it the gameplay mods that do that? In the vanilla game the ratings are always really low.

Does this mod affect match ratings or is it the gameplay mods that do that? In the vanilla game the ratings are always really low.
It only affects match ratings for simulated matches. For example CPU matches or the matches you sim.

Hey man, great mod! Thanks for your work.

Couple of queries:

Injuries - I've recently boosted the frequency slider up to 75 as I wasn't seeing enough after 20 games. Will this have an effect using your mod? I'm 7 games in after going to 75 and have only seen 1 injury..
My squad depth isn't great and have always felt like the game code takes that into account with injuries so as not to leave the user with no playable options. Do you know if that's true?

Jobs - Are job offers increased, decreased, or neither on your mod? I'm currently on a 20-game unbeaten streak in the Championship and haven't had any offers in two seasons. Is this normal?
If I apply for an unrealistic job eg. leaving Portsmouth (EFL CC) to Milan will I likely be declined?

Cheers in advance.

Hey, great work mate.

I didnt even realize this at the start of my career, but when I accepted loan offer for my player, he transfered to that team permanently. Same with the other way around, I requested a loan and now I own that player.

Attachments

• bug 1.png
    bug 1.png
    533.9 KB · Views: 14
  • bug 2.png
    bug 2.png
    528.6 KB · Views: 14
Hey, great work mate.

I didnt even realize this at the start of my career, but when I accepted loan offer for my player, he transfered to that team permanently. Same with the other way around, I requested a loan and now I own that player.
Yeah I noticed it. I wonder if it's a bug with the original game.

I thought it was a bug in the mod, cuz I have never seen that before. Weird thing is that a few Loan went through normaly and then all of a sudden the bug came along.
I managed to reproduce it once in vanilla career mode. Looks like it's a bug with the game.

there is a problem when i negotiate to lower the price when they said they will think about the offer after that the transfer hanged and i cant do anything about the player.

not actions disponible.
1713802105024.png
1713802011037.png

About to embark on this for the first time since Winning Eleven days. Pity you can't have a default squad and work your way up. I quite miss Castolo, Espinas etc.

Back
Top Bottom