In search for PS3 PES7 info

You wanna tell me that monkey faces looking players in PES nex gen ( like Henry, Rooney, Lizarazu etc. ) look better than next gen Fifa? No way.

fifa are the ones who got monkey faces and bodys.

but pes next gen for x360 sucks, they are making the players look like the fifa ones, thats sad. they look like monkeys aswell

pes6 for ps2 is better.....the graphics arent that good but at least the players bodys are more realistic and it has the edit mode.

Last edited:
Official :

Winning Eleven 11 = between April and August 2007 on PS3 and PS2 (Japan Market) Work on PS3 Euro
Pro Evolution Soccer 7 = October 2007 on PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, 360 (European Market)
WE PES 2008 = February 2008 on PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, 360 (US Market)

about Nintendo i don't have news

Official :

Winning Eleven 11 = between April and August 2007 on PS3 and PS2 (Japan Market) Work on PS3 Euro
Pro Evolution Soccer 7 = October 2007 on PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, 360 (European Market)
WE PES 2008 = February 2008 on PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, 360 (US Market)

about Nintendo i don't have news

great. some news, better than nothing. the question is, if there will be english language support in japanese version of WE11.
i dont think, that patching will be so easy and fast as in WE10 for PS2

Re: In seach for PS3 PES 6 info

i will wait for pro evo 7/winning eleven 11 and see whats its like and since the ps3 is region free

I want to buy a PS3, but r u sure that it's region free, coz i wanna be sure that i'll play winning eleven if i buy PS3 europe (m not a big fan of PES)

Ok, is there a single freakin information about anything that has something to do with pes/we and ps3?! I am going mad here, ffs.

fifa 08 for ps3 september release date in the states, i was at game stop and they asked me if i wanted to reserve it, but no info on WE or Pro evo

Thomas, hate to barge in and repeat what Unique already asked, but it was also the first thing that popped in my mind: where did you get that info?

Thanks.

I prefer waiting more and having a better game than have it a crap one now.

They hurried to release da X360 version and we know what it was.

But we don't have to worry, I'm sure the PS3 version will be awesome.

Konami expects huge improvements for Pro Evolution Soccer 7 and sales to top that of Pro Evolution Soccer 6

I expect Halle Berry waiting under the duvet for me when I get home, and £100 million in a Swiss Bank account with my name on it.\\:o/

ps3mag11ut7.jpg

ps3mag2nb9.jpg

Excellent find Pavger. You just made my day, unless it's an April fool's Day one.
Lots to look forward to. Thanks mate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom