In search for PS3 PES7 info

Re: In seach for PS3 PES 6 info

Is the April release date just a guess by psm3 or is it official?

Last edited:

PES 6 is out for ps2 and apparently ps3 is backwards compatible.

I know that mate, but I was looking for info about next gen PES 6/7, which I have found, but Konami blew it once again.

My views:

Winning Eleven 11 for PS3 will be a graphical disapointment. I preview Konami to continue to amuse us with their serious approach on the costumer, delivering a 100% comercial product, aimed to fool the PS3 enthusiast.

They simply have no time and resources to deliver a full quality PS3 product, having developted the JLeague product and, as far as I know, finishing a LE release for this period. 4 months for a PS3 product while other games are being developted for almost a year? Yeah right.

Don't raise your expectations. WE11, if published in April, will be an item to fool your pocket.

I spoke to Konami this morning, they told me that PES 7 will be identical on PS3 to the XBOX 360 version and that they will be released at exactly the same time, they would neither confirm nor deny that there will be a full editing suite or a downloadable update option and he did promise it would be very special....look for a sepember release.

I am so disappointed by Konami...I mean, they are so lazy, no licenses, no new gameplay, only a bit better graphics than previous version..I am getting sick of it..I see Fifa 07 videos on youtube.com and other pages, and I see Fifa 07 looking far more natural and real than nex gen PES. Dont get me wrong, I am a PES player, which allways hated Fifa, but this year, I must admit that EA got very very close to our beloved PES. Konami, wake fuckin up!

I spoke to Konami this morning, they told me that PES 7 will be identical on PS3 to the XBOX 360 version and that they will be released at exactly the same time, they would neither confirm nor deny that there will be a full editing suite or a downloadable update option and he did promise it would be very special....look for a sepember release.
is this a joke post ya?

You know, Konami is not a person. You cannot talk to Konami. It's like Homer Simpson sending letters to films where he says "Dear Die Hard..."

there wont be a pes6 for ps3, only a pes7

i just hope that pes7 for ps3 has the full edit mode as we know, like on the ps2 versions of pes6, pes5, etc

i will be very very disappointed if its like pes6 for x360 without the full edit mode. c'mon konami makes us proud.

So, where can I find any new pictures, films, WE or PES? I am lost, I dont even know which version of the game is going to be released in few months..

after playin the pro evo 6 beta for months on the 360 i really hope my new ps3 has a new pro evo soon i know that 6 is compatible and thats a very good thing considering how much i miss the edit mode and creating my own team ,konami are notorious sony slaves so i will wait for pro evo 7/winning eleven 11 and see whats its like and since the ps3 is region free i will buy it on import to see how it pares up with the beta pro evo on the 360,i miss edit and i want hi def graphics with my pro now,even shitty fifa has a better line up of teams on the 360 and i hate ea,when the new pro comes to the ps3 i will expect better graphics and a new line up of teams ie the bundesliga and even more liscences an stadiums not 6 and a full edit mode, and the option to take my team online my master league team that is,an option to play a game for all the true super team slaggs ,now if the new pro evo 7 for the ps3 and 360 is a better game than the crap that happend on the 360 i will buy both to see how they pare up with each other,and since the ps3 is using blu ray i wonder if the excuse that the hidef textures and all the bullabout stadiums will wash now with upto 54gb of storage on the disc,konami has no excuses now and must deliver the true hi def version and next generation gameplay that we want for peo evo to evolve into a global football game that will show ea how a football game should be done.

come on konami give us a real game this season.......may, winning eleven 11/ or what ever it will be called should show us what they have done........october/november pro evo 7 better be good......or ea will again top the charts and charm the cash out of morons pokets with crap fifa again...................

konami give us PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER!...................

Re: In seach for PS3 PES7 info

As I said before: " am so disappointed by Konami...I mean, they are so lazy, no licenses, no new gameplay, only a bit better graphics than previous version..I am getting sick of it..I see Fifa 07 videos on youtube.com and other pages, and I see Fifa 07 looking far more natural and real than nex gen PES. Dont get me wrong, I am a PES player, which allways hated Fifa, but this year, I must admit that EA got very very close to our beloved PES. Konami, wake fuckin up!" Who agrees with me? Who wont be angry when he puts PES7 disc in his PS3 expecting flashy nex gen PES, and instead recieving a game you could get with PES6 patches that ppl make..

Last edited:

I think there is something about PES we dont know, coz I dont think, that such a big gametitle as PES is, could be 2 month before release date if there IS ABSOLUTELY NO INFO ABOUT THE GAME. we dont know even the title, release date, nothing. I cant believe this.........
And the PS magazines are not asking KONAMI about PES on PS3. every stupid game was announced month before.......

The same thing is killing me!! PS3 is coming in Europe in 1 month, and there isnt a single information about the game. No pictures, videos, ideas, nothing. Konami disapoitned me big this time. Even if they had posted some pictures, they would be crappy anyway, I guess:(

Man I so wished that those old "fake" or "this is what we want PES to look like in x years but we won't say that so everyone will get their hopes up" pictures were what they would achieve in 1 or 2 years. FIFA are very close to those, so it's not more than the X360 or PS3 can handle for sure. I especially like the razor-sharp kits (looking at the nike logo on Adrianos shirt and the way the fabric reflects and shines).

Now if they could just sort the shooting, passing (just give us analog support and give control back to us the players already!) and freekicking, we would have a promising product. :)

We all wish for our beloved PES to be what it could be..but unfortunetly, I only see EA`s Fifa becoming better and better, in terms of gameplay, and in terms of graphics. Dont get me wrong, graphics and licenses are not the reason why we love PES, but hey..it is 2007., Konami is earning huge amount of money trough it`s best sellers, and most of their profit comes from, I presume, PES/WE series. Now, I know this for a fact: a lot of people doesnt buy PES/WE due to its poor offgameplay performance, like graphics, sound, licenses, overall presentation. I ask you this, wouldn`t it be smart ECONOMICAL move for Konami to INVEST some money into gathering licenses, developing better motion capture technics, better graphics etc..you catch my drift? I think they would make even more profit with this new revamped PES. You cant make money without investments. And that is only from economical point of view, which I hope you dont mind, cause I study economics :D
I hate Konami`s ignorance, their unwilingness to respond, to cooperate with hardcore fans, to listen our desires..I remember Fifa developers had section on their web page, where fans could post their ideas for the game. Many of them came true. I cant imagine Konami doing such thing..
To draw the line here, I am shocked with them. Lazy pricks :(

Back
Top Bottom