Incredible Man Utd song....actual record

J

jonno33

ive got this man utd song...its unbelievable and i aint a man utd fan! and i still loved it. its 3.5 mb in wma format. i can post it if anybody wants it..its fantastic

ok matey...but ill need ya email to send it ya...im not that educated on file sharing...perhaps you could point me in the right direction?

There's an oxymoron, "incredible" and "Man Utd song" - in fact, any footy song is pretty crap. Stick to the hip-hop etc I think.

crayon...really it aint like a footie song...youve gotta hear it....its summat else. i cant stand football records apart from vindaloo, 3 lions etc...this is different matey. hey, im a wolves fan but this record still made me smile.

Its just a rehash of that crap Eammon and frankie (i think thats who did it - the fuck u right back song) and i have to say this version is equally bad.

@ Sheep, why would Stone Cold wish to wipe my ass?

This is brilliant, cheers jonno33 this is classic! everyone has got to hear this. its by far the best footie song ever. Im gonna burn it on cd now so everyone can hear it.

love it. RULE RULE UNITED!! RULE RULE UNITED!! LOL

cheers for the feedback people...IMO i think its ace, she could sing that wolves r shite alnight and id still laff my gonads off....lol

Good to see Man Yo coming up with new means of generating some money.

yeah but, no but, yeah, but...no, but its better than Fog On The Tyne...

Back
Top Bottom