Infinite Monkey Theory

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Infinite Monkeys

I had a very long debate with a mate last night about whether or not this would actually happen, he didnt think it was possible but I told him that given an infinite amount of time that anything is possible.

What do you lot think?

It is not possible, it's as likley as the 1-6 coming out of the lottery machine as that, with 7 being the bonus ball. The problem is when you put Infinte into any equation it becomes bobbins just because it in an unquantible value, it's like given an infinite amount of time all the trains in the UK will run on time and without problems. Stick infinite in anything and it blows the equation to shit.

I aint a mathematician and no doubt some people on here are and will probably prove me wrong, but because of what Infinity is it just lies in there in the darkness sniggering. Maybe I posted this, maybe it was my pet monkey.................. ;)

The only possible answer to this question is Stringer Bell's, one of the most intelligent posting i've ever read on this forum.

As to the question: theoretically and mathematically spoken this is perfectly possible and there are people who can prove it....

But like Stringer Bell answer suggests: it's a very stupid question which can only be answered by extremely intelligent people.

Stringer Bell said:
There's Humans suffering all over the world and people are worried over Monkeys typing really fast!
There are humans suffering all over the world and people find time to post on a football videogaming website. What's that got to do with anything? Besides, no one said the monkeys had to do it quickly, they've got forever.

Now stop distracting me from Hamlet.

Lots of love,

Mart's monkey.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It is a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.
Impossible is nothing." 8) :shock:

that my freind is what i think of "The Infinite Monkey Theroem"

pes_godfather said:
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It is a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.
Impossible is nothing." 8) :shock:
Did the monkeys type that because you certainly didn't?

I'm pretty sure you are all damn dirty apes.

q1.gif

Back
Top Bottom