Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Congratulations to Inter, long time coming and a historic treble.

how does the ppl feel that he brought home the bacon and is off! He doesn`t even hide it :LOL: rumors have it he`ll go to spain to smack barca a bit then go to England to smachk chels for a looong time :P

As an Inter fan, I don't even care right now. Inter just won the treble, Mourinho leaving doesn't change that. It just makes me nervous about who will replace him.

Well I think Inter knew it all the time. Mourinho was never a long term coach. His goal was to win the CL with three diffrent teams and he looks like he wants to achieve it as soon as possible. So he just got what he wanted and got out.

Congrats Inter.

Btw Mou already stated to the media that he will be in Real Madrid next season.

Congratulatuions to Internazionale.

I can see some almighty arguments between Perez and Mourinho over players and some player transfers between the two clubs as I am sure Mourinho will be looking at players from Chelsea and Internazionale to sign that he has worked with before.

Pleased as punch for Il Principe as well. Hope his son has already been claimed by the AFA. ;)

And great to see Il Capitano lift the trophy and sad at the same time that he and Cuchu will not be with Samuel in South Africa.

Now is...

ITALIAN LEAGUE(18):
1909/10
1919/20
1929/30
1937/38
1939/40
1952/53
1953/54
1962/63
1964/65
1965/66
1970/71
1979/80
1988/89
2005/06
2006/07
2007/08
2008/09
2009/10

ITALIAN CUP(6):
1938/39
1977/78
1981/82
2004/05
2005/06
2009/10

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE(3):
1963/64
1964/65
2009/10

;)

Great for Inter and specially Eto'o, a player I've always admired even if sometimes he can go a little crazy with his words. We love you Samu.

I think it was very disrespectful of Mourinho to completely ignore the club after winning. He didn't go with the team to Milan, he didn't wanted to be in the stadium to celebrate with the fans... He may be a winner, but it's hard to appreciate this man as a human being, isn't it? Was it that difficult to celebrate the title with the team and fans and LATER, go to madrid and start talks of his new job? He doesn't give a s$%&t about the club and fans.

Congrats to Inter, now I can put again my Inter shirt of Bergkamp even if it's only to water the plants...

Great for Inter and specially Eto'o, a player I've always admired even if sometimes he can go a little crazy with his words. We love you Samu.

I think it was very disrespectful of Mourinho to completely ignore the club after winning. He didn't go with the team to Milan, he didn't wanted to be in the stadium to celebrate with the fans... He may be a winner, but it's hard to appreciate this man as a human being, isn't it? Was it that difficult to celebrate the title with the team and fans and LATER, go to madrid and start talks of his new job? He doesn't give a s$%&t about the club and fans.

Congrats to Inter, now I can put again my Inter shirt of Bergkamp even if it's only to water the plants...

That's Mourinho for you. It's always about him, never about the club or the fans.

I don't know if you guys outside get coverage of Mourinho and the club, but I think he genuinely cares about Inter. He always complains about hating Italy, but loves everyone at Inter. He also says he does his disrespectful celebrations only for the Inter fans so that they could enjoy their success.

Here's a clip of him after the final when the team were about to fly back to San Siro.
YouTube - Materazzi e Mourinho fuori dal Bernabeu

I think its hard to doubt his love for Inter, but for him, his personal goals come first and now is a chance to move to Real since they are manager-less (basically). After the win over Barcelona in Nou Camp, he went on to say that it was the best day of his career (until winning the CL). He publicly stated his goals to win the league in Spain, Italy and England at the very beginning of his career at Inter.

Last edited:

Damn that was strong. From here i could almost feel his pain.. If close attachments to a player like Materazzi and their reaction to the situation isn't 'caring about the club' then i don't know what this video is about.

Not the biggest fan of Mou here, but he must be a brilliant guy outside of the range of the cameras.

Exactly, he's a brilliant manager, coach but his style of football is the only issue with him.

Hey. I don't doubt of his relationship with players, he's always been the best in the world in that. I was stating his absolute disrispect about the CLUB and the FANS. And that's obvious when you think they won the cup and he even didn't come back to italy to celebrate. He LEFT the team alone in his way to meet the fans at san siro / giuseppe meazza.

To me, that is a clear sign of disrispect, as well as already talk about leaving the club the next day of Inter's biggest win.

I know he's a great manager of players, but if I were an Inter fan, even if he did win all that, I would be quite deceived with the coach not celebrating the cup with the fans or the club. I mean, it may have been the first time in history that a coach does this.

It's not first time, is the second drekkard, he did exactly the same in Porto.

As I said some time ago, people can't judge Mourinho's personality by what he says or what you seen. He is a very nice guy in personal life and in his relationship with players, colleagues, etc. The vid shows it all.

But I agree with you when you said he was very disrespectful about the club and the fans. He should have gone to Milan to celebrate the title then go back to Madrid to negociate his contract.

One more point, and I am surprised nobody mentioned it, Mourinho was very disrespectful in relation to Pellegrini. I mean, Pellegrini still is Madrid coach and Mourinho talked to the press like there is an empty bench at Santiago Bernabeu. You should respect a bit more a colleague José.

Yeah, I feel very sorry for Pellegrini. He's just going to be brushed under the carpet and will probably never get another chance at the big time.

Remember, this is the man who broke the Real Madrid points and goals totals in a league season and only went of the Champions League to a lucky Lyon side.

Life's a bitch. :(

Yeah, I feel very sorry for Pellegrini. He's just going to be brushed under the carpet and will probably never get another chance at the big time.

Remember, this is the man who broke the Real Madrid points and goals totals in a league season and only went of the Champions League to a lucky Lyon side.

That's life. Just ask Avram Grant.

I can't agree with you Abou on this point. Of course Pellegrini broke points and goals record but he was incompetent to beat Alcorcon and Lyon. I think Lyon wasn't lucky, they just read well the game and realise how to play against an incipient Madrid game tactic. If you saw my posts at Madrid thread you will see myself complainng about Pellegrini posture. It seems he was thinking "oh well, no problem, sooner or later we will score".

Still think Pellegrini is a decent manager but isn't good enough for Real Madrid. I admire him as a person, a truly gentleman. Madrid will release his contract but they need to do properly respecting Pellegrini and his job at Madrid.

I was among the first ones who loved mourinho (back in his porto days, I knew he would be a great coach soon). but now I can tell than I dislike him and that he is not the guy anymore he used to be when he was in charge at porto. it really seems like that he is only winning games and titles to anger the opponent and its fans. he should really calm down and do his job instead of this "special one" shit.

I hope the AFA get him to coach the seleccion post Copa 2011. I think he'd fit the role perfectly with Tocalli as an assistant.

As for Mourinho the players know where they stand with him. He is in charge . Those that do what he says he treats like his own children.

If not ie Carvalho at Chelsea they get frozen out until they apologize. As a man manager he is second to none. And like all good managers he has luck on his side. But as they say the more I practice the luckier I get.

Biraghi goal was superb not taking nothing from Obinna his was sweet too ,but I had a big chuckle at that Pirelli Cup Trophy :LOL: it`s bigger than Shawn Wright Phillips

lol 14 minutes to the match Inter 3:0 up..well done Rafa, show Redknapp how to manage a club :D

I just put up this thread because i am very very angry against Moratti right now.
I just read he wanted to fire Benitez for misconduct.
I think that we now are ridiculous. It is sure that Benitez has made a lot of bad choices lately, but this action to find a way to fire him without paying is just shameful.
Moratti, stop being so ridiculous please.

I dont think it's ridiculous. It's not like Benitez is doing a great job and he's firing him. Where's Moratti's protection? If he fires him, he has to pay. If he doesn't fire him, he runs the risk of missing out on all the money from Europe, final league position etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom