Intercepting a pass: letting the ball run under your feet

ripkord

Super Laser Ninja League
2 August 2003
Glasgow
Rangers
How do you do this, I mean letting ir run under you while you run onto the ball... if you know what I mean lol... NOT a dummy.

Can anyone point me in the direction of that site that lists all the moves :) thanks :)

You mean the animation when you're given a pass and your player is already running in more or less the same direction the ball is, and as it comes up behind him he 'skips' up in the air and lets it pass underneath, thus resulting in having the ball in front of him? Well, I'm not sure there's a way of doing this, it sometimes happens to me when I don't want it to, and the ball goes out.

Yeah thats the one Classic, just aquired the xbox version and I have done it a few times and it looks amazing :) I'll keep trying and see if I can figure it out then.

lies! lol really? never noticed it before now. heh. I do play a lot less now that I used to as a student bum though :)

ripkord said:
lies! lol really? never noticed it before now. heh. I do play a lot less now that I used to as a student bum though :)

The one where he skips over the ball, and lets it run on is totally random animation. There's no way that I know to pull it off on command.

But there are many others that you can do, like close control, pshing the ball ahead, letting the ball thru and then controlling which can be acheived by combination of DIR + either R1 or R2.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom