Interested in playing with smaller teams

mick4774

Conference
8 January 2005
Ok heres my prob I want pro online with West Ham and I am getting fed up with having WHU vs Brasil/inter/barca If there are any pro players who wou8ld rather play with there home club rather than the biggest stats mob please leave your gamertag below and I will send you a friend invite. Mines MYCKYC if you wanna do it the other way.
A reading fan would be nice lol

Alright matey, i'll have a few games when theres time.
I'll choose say Spurs, Newcastle, Middlesboro, Charlton etc... hell anyone who looks equal to West Ham really.

I'm getting bored of chosing Chelsea, Barca etc... just to be able to compete with these money team players who always go for Inter, Real Madrid, France and Man Utd with some of their vastly over-rated players in the game.

My gamertag is RichB33

Definitely.

I'm sick of being Everton/West Ham/Bolton etc. (smaller teams - no offence) against Brazil/Inter/Barca.

Last edited:
Cheers for the game Mick, just a pity i think the server took a shit.
It tells me my opponent disconnected so i won then it disconnected me from XBL so i don't have a clue what happened mate. :(

Good player and a good clean game, end to end and very even, definitely a preferred player.

vs Brasil/inter/barca
:lol:

Got my 360 at xmas and I've only played a dozen games or so but have already noticed that trend. I usually play as Celtic if your up for it. I know they're bigger than WHU ;) but I'd be interested.

Yeah im in the same boat need another 30 for the 100 my own fault for being a point whore will add you both later Thanks for the game rich dunno what happened either and as for celtic being bigger than the hammer thats where all our strikers go to retire Mcavenie Hartson lol

I agree m8. It's almost disgusting playing all the time against inter/chelsea/barca etc.

IMO , they should categorize the teams. Like racing games ( PGR , GT , TDU etc ) where they have all the cars categorized according their abilities.
So you can't race let's say a Ferrari with a VW golf :p

Wouldn't it be nice to have groups with the teams in PES?
for example
To make a match with teams only from class B or C.
Let's say Villareal and Sevilla. Or fiorentina and porto. ( just examples ).
So you can't pick all these cheat-teams all the time :P :P

in the end , i think with these "medium" teams you play more realistic football and you enjoy it more.

but it's just my opinion :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Add me if you like, DagsJT

I think I'm gonna start boycotting Inter and Brazil from now on. If I get a game and they choose one of those two teams, I'll be resetting PES and looking for a new game, far too many cheats out there who can only play with the ridiculously over-rated Adriano and take the piss when I go a smaller team. No fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree m8. It's almost disgusting playing all the time against inter/chelsea/barca etc.

IMO , they should categorize the teams. Like racing games ( PGR , GT , TDU etc ) where they have all the cars categorized according their abilities.
So you can't race let's say a Ferrari with a VW golf :p

Wouldn't it be nice to have groups with the teams in PES?
for example
To make a match with teams only from class B or C.
Let's say Villareal and Sevilla. Or fiorentina and porto. ( just examples ).
So you can't pick all these cheat-teams all the time :P :P

in the end , i think with these "medium" teams you play more realistic football and you enjoy it more.

but it's just my opinion :mrgreen:

That is a good idea. But I would still like to be able to play Charlton VS Arsenal so I could smash those ugly bastards with my (third) favourite team. It's so much joy in beating poor players using only Inter/Arsenal/Chelsea/Man utd/ Barcelona / Real Madrid / Brazil / France, while I'm Villareal or something :)

add me to the list, for winning eleven pes 2007 (NTSC/USA)

gamertag: The Sly One

hate over-rated players, makes the game dull!

That is a good idea. But I would still like to be able to play Charlton VS Arsenal so I could smash those ugly bastards with my (third) favourite team. It's so much joy in beating poor players using only Inter/Arsenal/Chelsea/Man utd/ Barcelona / Real Madrid / Brazil / France, while I'm Villareal or something :)
True made a deal with myself and played the last ten games I needed for the 100 as west ham no matter who the other guy picked only took 13 games to get the 10 lost against France brasil and inter but it is a much better feeling beating someone who is barca or Man U etc with a smaller team

Back
Top Bottom