Interesting to look at

Just playtesters mate.

Has anyone noticed the erratic behaviour of pes5 on live over the last couple of days?

Takes ages to connect for games,and lots off players stats all seem to be reset to 0 ???

Methinks konami are trying something out...!!!

At majornelsons website loads of people are pleading for a PES6 demo. He told everyone to be Patient and that there will be some great stuff later this week during X06.

i asked him too and he said that he working for konami, and when i asked him about pes6 he told me that this is pes, better and prettier :) so it explains everything, it's an amazing pes with for me - excelent graphic :) im in haven :) cnat wait

raul_ole said:
i asked him too and he said that he working for konami, and when i asked him about pes6 he told me that this is pes, better and prettier :) so it explains everything, it's an amazing pes with for me - excelent graphic :) im in haven :) cnat wait

Yeah, that explains it all... I'm not sure that he was going to say "well, its the same lag experience from PES5.

sure he is going "yeah , its great, better than ever" :P

BILAL AYUB said:
At majornelsons website loads of people are pleading for a PES6 demo. He told everyone to be Patient and that there will be some great stuff later this week during X06.

i can not find anything on major nelson's site ; you forgot to post a link as always ! ^^

http://www.majornelson.com/

I'm realy impressed with how the accomplishments turned out, you won't have to play the game endlessly to unlock everything, but it has enough to explore.
Quick, someone ask that guy about how options files will work XD

ripkord said:
Misleading, he also says he has NO IDEA when or even IF there will be a demo.

Where do i mislead ?
i haven't found anything and ask him to post a more precise link.
Did i say i don' believe him ?
Did i say he was lying ?
NO

Back
Top Bottom