International Football Factories (TURKEY, ITALY, HOLLAND, & ARGENTINA)

You are forgetting Portugal. Figo, Rui Costa, Vitor Baía, Fernando Couto, Eusébio (:)), Quaresma, Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani, João Moutinho, ... Portugal is one of the greatest soccer player's school. ;)

I've been watching it, and its really is enthralling. I despise the people that take part. They may well believe there is a buzz involved, but the only reason they take part is because they are more than likely drugged or at the very least pissed up.

Killing a man, over football club rivalry? Raping a man? C'mon

There are plenty of fans out there who will follow their teams everywhere, and just generally have a good time. Some of these hooligans don't even go to watch the game, some of them don't even appreciate football for what it is.

Nevertheless the series gives an excellent insight into the history of football and the political and social backgrounds to the fanbases of clubs around the world. Can't stand Danny Dyer though!

AFAIK- English clubs fans hardly get involved in any of this anymore compared to the dire circumstances in Brazil (guns etc) or Holland (hooligans are very close to some of the club heirarchy), Utrecht etc

How Uefa had the gall to name Liverpool fans the worst in Europe, I don't know. Although to be fair they did retract their statement later

Back
Top Bottom