International Football Factories (TURKEY, ITALY, HOLLAND, & ARGENTINA)

Re: International Football Factories (TURKEY)

Sunucu KFY'nin anlamını öğrenince nasıl korkmuş yav. :lol:

Intresting video that shows all hooliganism in Turkey. Nice find KICK OFF.

Very interesting. Couldn't stop it, thanks.

The leeds incident is really terrible. I feel ashamed that such a thing happened.

I was watching the one in Holland last night...it had Ajax, Feynoord, Urecht and Den Haag in it.

The Utrecht fans are crazy!

Last edited:

A good watch. I especially liked the old woman singing about fucking their mothers.

The Serbia and Croat episode was the best so far.

I couldn't believe the story about the "man" from the Grobari and what he did to that other chap. Truly shocking !

I watched the previews of all the episodes on the Bravo website and "The Avalance" at the Gremio game was incredible I have never seen anything like that in all my life. Has anyone else seen this ?

The Serbia and Croat episode was the best so far.

I couldn't believe the story about the "man" from the Grobari and what he did to that other chap. Truly shocking !

I watched the previews of all the episodes on the Bravo website and "The Avalance" at the Gremio game was incredible I have never seen anything like that in all my life. Has anyone else seen this ?

Whats strange about that, you dont pay the correct respect to something/someone you despise your due your ass to get raped.

Re: International Football Factories (TURKEY, ITALY, HOLLAND)

Omer, sakin olsana adama ne kufur ediyon.

Thanks for that Rabona. Don't want to get into a slagging match. No offence meant Omer.

yeni sezonda galatasaraya da fenerbahceye basarilar dilerim

Last edited:
Whats strange about that, you dont pay the correct respect to something/someone you despise your due your ass to get raped.

Bullshit mate.

What kind of person rapes another, nevermind Man on Man.

I love Football but it will be a cold day in hell before I rape someone for not showing my team or ours fans respect !

'Kin ell

the best one was in Turkey ,what a bunch of crazy,idiots,stupids bastards they are!!

There was a lot of passion and a great atmosphere at that game. Sure, there was some trouble, but only the same as watching United v Liverpool in the 70's. They set out to make a nasty video about hooligans and you could probably do that at any ground in Europe if you find the right people and add the right music.

the drughi wud take any of them so called fans on. Mimmo shuda nutted danny for asking stupid questions on heysal, ofcors the drughi are gona be still pissed about it. mind u them ajax fans were quite funny, how he says that rotterdam was flattened in ww2 and "this is a bomb" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom