Introduce yourselves

B

Biam

Most forums have a section where newbies introduce themselves to the forum. I don't mind if this doesn't happen, it's just an idea.

I can't believe this. This is a travesty.
I....I....come out of Evo-Web retirement to help you Biam. I think to myself- "Biam, that sounds like Liam, Liam Miller plays for Manchester United."
I thought you were COOL Biam, COOL. Then you go and do something like this to me.
I am deeply upset by your lack of enthusiam. I took a good 2 minutes out of my fantastic, prosperous life to help you. I defeated the once shoddy Evo-Web search function to find you TWO relevant threads. TWO. I had to open a seperate web browser in order to copy and paste both of them. I don't know if you're familiar with my PC, but it's a shitbag. It really is. I battled this, just to bring you the required information man. Gutted, completely gutted.
Perhaps we should call you Bi from now on? Is that what you want? Is it?
You know who you remind me of? Eric Djemba Djemba.
You and Eric both have a half arsed attitude towards life. You see an opportunity to make it big and begin to take advantage of it. Then, someone gives you the chance, the chance to introduce yourself to the football world and what to you do? You FLOP.
I hope the words I have capitalised in this post express my deep hurt at this moment Biam. May I quote Eminem? I'm going to quote Eminem...

Eminem said:
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me

I hope this post can make you become a better person Biam.
Good luck.

I like you Biam. Keep up the good work. Biam Biam Biam Biam Biam.

Hello, new user here. Do you need a certain number of posts before you can start a new thread, or just wait for moderator approval? Thanks. Great forum btw! :BOP:

Welcome! :)

As stated in our FAQ, you'll need to have made five posts anywhere on the forums in order to be able to create threads. It's an anti-spambot measure thing.

Btw, how on earth did you manage to dig up this thread? Holy shit @those names...

Last post on last page, sorry! :P It was the ultimate necro! :BLUSH: I was looking for info on the posts, and someone said it was okay to bump the thread, hope that's ok.

I think there is a more recent thread, i remeber that i started one more recent than this...but this one is also fine for me...

Read the post by Gunnerglory, he has a son now...a very proud dad!

ahem, wow its dusty down here...
almost like no one's been here since 2016 or so :LOL:

i mean, Hello, i'm the new guy, and i'll be happy to have some nice interactions here.
currently i'm messing around with PES 18 on the Xbox One - yeah i know :NONO: probably the worst decision / system to play PES on
working on getting a PS4 Pro with PES 2020 / 21, and then likely making my own OF
anyway, have a great one! see you around!

ahem, wow its dusty down here...
almost like no one's been here since 2016 or so :LOL:

i mean, Hello, i'm the new guy, and i'll be happy to have some nice interactions here.
currently i'm messing around with PES 18 on the Xbox One - yeah i know :NONO: probably the worst decision / system to play PES on
working on getting a PS4 Pro with PES 2020 / 21, and then likely making my own OF
anyway, have a great one! see you around!
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom