Is Evo-Web's Jack Bauer crap at games?

What's the score with our very own Mr. Fatty?

• He is crap at games. That's why he moans all the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He doesn't play a game long enough before giving in to the craving of a pie.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave him alone! He will be a moderator soon, you'll see!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • He is a big, fat waste of space with too much time on his hands.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plan 9

He constantly moans about how rubbish online gaming is and that everybody else cheats.

What do you think?

Re: Is Evo-Web's Fat Bauer crap at games?

I am crap at games, I've said that already. I can't beat the sad bastards with no lives who play them all day. Yet you have no trouble winning, I hear...

I am crap at games, I've said that already. I can't beat the sad bastards with no lives who play them all day. Yet you have no trouble winning, I hear...

Haha I just won a bet!

Look I'll make a deal with EVERYONE at Evo-Web. I will stop being a twat in here and pissing people off if you just keep this account alive and let me join in with the football/gaming banter.

A clean slate if you like. If you ban me now, I will just keep coming back and annoying everyone.

I don't want to piss off everyone and I actually LIKE Jack Bauer, I'm just being pedantic.

Look I'll make a deal with EVERYONE at Evo-Web. I will stop being a twat in here and pissing people off if you just keep this account alive and let me join in with the football/gaming banter.

A clean slate if you like. If you ban me now, I will just keep coming back and annoying everyone.

I don't want to piss off everyone and I actually LIKE Jack Bauer, I'm just being pedantic.

man for a guy who regularly bashes yanks, you sure negotiate like one!

man for a guy who regularly bashes yanks, you sure negotiate like one!

The problem with most of the peeps on this forum is that they can give out the shit but can't take it. I am made a scapegoat most of the time. The amount of rules I notice other members breaking yet they are not banned. It's cause I am speecciaaaal.

I can't beat the sad bastards with no lives who play them all day.

I probably play about 6 hours a week and I'm pretty good at the games I play the most like Gears of War.
Gaming just isnt your thing, mate. Not everyone plays all day, they're just better than you.

It was an insult traded for an insult. :roll:

I don't actually care that much if everybody is better than me (which they are). I just think it would be a good idea to (at least have an option to) lump similar players together rather than put someone who plays half an hour a day versus someone like my nephew, who gets home from school and plays it for five hours solid before going to bed. But if you play mates rather than random people then it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom