Is fiveserver dead?

ptp

Conference
23 July 2011
or is it a problem whit my account?

if u have an account and can play, please tell me.

Is a real pity because Ike was making an amazing job there.

And what now¿¿¿

we need our dossis of pes..!!!!

anyone can setup its own server, it is not that hard, in my online league from 50 members -> 10 have private servers so we play on our servers, and ther is no lag, unlike public servers that get overcrowded

anyone can setup its own server, it is not that hard, in my online league from 50 members -> 10 have private servers so we play on our servers, and ther is no lag, unlike public servers that get overcrowded

I like public servers , online leagues need commitment to play in a prefixed hour. I like the option to play whenever i like , and 2vs2 matches are more fun than 1 vs 1.

The small community of pes6 players that is left, is scattered across different servers, and is a real shame.

I miss the old pes6j days , when almost all days, there were more than 100 european players, playing in the server.

I like public servers , online leagues need commitment to play in a prefixed hour. I like the option to play whenever i like , and 2vs2 matches are more fun than 1 vs 1.

The small community of pes6 players that is left, is scattered across different servers, and is a real shame.

I miss the old pes6j days , when almost all days, there were more than 100 european players, playing in the server.

That's where you're wrong, my online league is a community of 60 people, there is always plenty of us online for a friendly match and we arrange matches on messenger so it is easy to play 17 league matches whenever you want in a 40 days deadline which is the duration of one season.

That's where you're wrong, my online league is a community of 60 people, there is always plenty of us online for a friendly match and we arrange matches on messenger so it is easy to play 17 league matches whenever you want in a 40 days deadline which is the duration of one season.

What is the minimum upload speed needed to host fiverserver in a home pc?

Back
Top Bottom