Is it just me or is PES 6 / WE10 way too easy?

B

brazooka09

I dont understand i bought pes 6/we10 for the ps2 and i find it way too easy to dribble and score, i have returned to pes5, although i miss the new features from pes6, does any1 agree with me or is it just me really? i hope the next pes slows down the game and also makes it more difficult to score and dribble

BTW i am new here so hello.

They have always been too easy after you learn how to play them and create a great MasterLeague team thats why i believe it would be great to be able to change clubs in the MasterLeague so you could start again but not at the beginning.

And Hello

ok. but i believe i meant was easier then pes5, dude like its so easy that it doesnt attract me to play. i play pes 5 because 6 is not fun. i dont know maybe its me.

You're not going Chelsea all the time are you? And i take it you are playing on Top Player?

no and i play top stars, but i dont mean when its me against another team, i mean in general with dribbling the ball and running fast with the ball this is how i mean its easy.. i believe pes6 has adapted a new engine to its game which is different from pes 5, dont u guys see a difference from pes 5 from 6?

no and i play top stars, but i dont mean when its me against another team, i mean in general with dribbling the ball and running fast with the ball this is how i mean its easy.. i believe pes6 has adapted a new engine to its game which is different from pes 5, dont u guys see a difference from pes 5 from 6?

You're right. The were a lot of complaints that dribbling in PES5 was too difficult so they've tried to address this by making dribbling in PES6 easier. They can't win. No matter what they do, there will be complaints that they've made it too easy or too hard to do such and such.

Yeah I agree mate! We10/PES6 was a major step backwards! They decided to make attacking the order of the day, and ditching defending out the window!

Yeah I agree mate! We10/PES6 was a major step backwards! They decided to make attacking the order of the day, and ditching defending out the window!

seems like they wanna make the game like a type of fifa, pick up and play automatically, with the world cup coming and all, seems like they made the game easier, for when some1 goes to the store to get into that soccer mood, they buy pes and realize that its a fun (no doubt) but also an easy game to play. which IMO makes it unrealistic and boring.

I found Pes5 master league so easy, also WE10 but i am findin this a tad more enjoyable. Cpu teams robbing me makes me mad but this is what i have been after so i cant complain. Just the FUCKING cutback bores me on this edition and makes me almost refuse to play it

It's opposite for me. After a few games of PES5 I'd pick up the knack of winning easily. Then take a break for a few weeks and get into all too easily agian.

For PES6, I just can't get the hang of it! I find the lack of control very frustrating. Everything (to me) seems random in this game compared to PES5

Completly disagree have to say, the first thing noticably different about this game is how slow it is compared to 5! perhaps that is whats made dribbling easier as u have more time to think about it? im not sure, but i defintely find 6 harder then 5, play top level on both 6 has taken me alot longer to get into the swing of.

Back
Top Bottom